What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Probably Super Mario Bros. I still remember playing it when I was very young. A game that has actually kept my interest throughout the years though would be Crash Bandicoot. I still 100% complete Crash 1 and 2 on an almost yearly basis. 

Jet Set Willy on the Amstrad CPC 464

JetSet.jpg

My Rig!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D, Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'd to 4.2Ghz), RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz, GFX: 2 x Gigabyte GTX770 OC Windforce in SLI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with Corsair SP120 Quiet edition fans, SSD: 2 x 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro in Raid 0, Storage: 2Tb WD Caviar Black, PSU: Corsair AX760i, Monitor: Benq XL2024T Keyboard: Corsair K70, Mouse: Razer Taipan

Roller Coaster Tycoon that I got from a general mills cereal box xD. I played that game non-stop

I played that game so much, and still do sometimes. I also got it from a general mills cereal box. :)

But, for the first game I ever played and loved, it certainly has to be Super Metroid.

Unless we're going to start counting Farmville and Club Penguin-esque games; It was GTA: San Andreas for me (PC wise) or Sly Cooper 2 for the PS2.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

spyro the dragon og

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

the first video game that i ever played was and loved, was by a million miles  pokemon fire red.

The legend of zelda twilight princess on the wii. Played it more than my entire steam library together.

Im excluding Pokemon, i mean come on, everyone has played it and loved it :D

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Marvel vs capcom on the ps1 played the crap out of it.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Super Mario Bros 3 and Animal Crossing for Gamecube :)

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Not the first game I played but probably one of my long time favorites was the sly cooper series.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

The First video game I have ever played and loved must have been warios world on game boy color... I dont remember how many afternoons I spent beating it. The next one would have had to be Pokemon Fire Red on Game boy advance! I loved the Game Boy series!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pzKFqs

Undecided on GPU

- Zelda Link

Other games i liked:

- Super mario

- Lionking

- Donky kong

I've loved many games but one i keep returning too is the Portal series, (it was my first game on steam too)

I've loved many games but one i keep returning too is the Portal series, (it was my first game on steam too)

It was my first too, they had a weekend when it was free on steam

Also the one game that i have probably dumped more time into than any others combined was Kingdom Hearts 1. It is by far my most favorite game of all time and holds the most nastalgia for me

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Probably Prehistorik. I was like 5 in a work with my grandma, sweet commodore times :D (She basically introduced me to PC gaming, love you grandma :) )

Screenshot-2.png

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Excitebike on the NES xD next one would be zelda OoT, I skipped the SNES

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

The first i ever played and loved as many people did was Pokemon:Leaf Green and Emerald :P. Other than that in 2006+ it was Halo series until now.

Groomlake Authority

Halo CE. Can't play it now because the controls seem weird to me, but Halo CE without a doubt.