What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Around 7 or 8, I used to go to this summer school and they had a Sega Megadrive (aka Genesis) where we would mostly play Sonic. Also whenever I went to to my cousin's house we would play on his SNES, I got so hooked it was all I wanted to do every time I went there much to his annoyance. 

Freddi Fish & Gary Gadget

26519-freddi-fish-3-the-case-of-the-stol

277964-gary-gadget-building-cars-windows

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Growing up I never had any consoles. My cousin, on the other hand, always had the newest consoles and tech (still applies today) I used to go over and play games with him for hours on end. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Gran Turismo 3 and 4, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Bros, Halo... those were the days. And then my uncle (not cousin's dad, different uncle) decided to give us the GTA Trilogy for PS2 (we were around 10 at the time, maybe younger). And it was the most fun we had ever had. Whenever my uncle (cousin's dad) would come in to check on us, we would quickly steal a car and drive around pretending to be playing Need for Speed since he got really mad at us playing GTA III or SA (never really played VC).  :D We would also rock out on an air guitar to Lenny Kravitz's "Are You Gonna Go My Way" during the intro in Gran Turismo 3. Those were the best times... 

TL;DR - GTA, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, Halo are some of my fav. games

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Formula One on ZX Spectrum

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

Might and Magic 6 on my dads computer.

:lol:

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Conkers bad fur day. Was the game I loved most from my childhood.

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

Dino Crisis (PS1)

used to scare the crap out of my younger self :P

Dino_Crisis.jpg

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I would say Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Mastersystem 2 when I was 5 or 6 (I still have that console and a collection of games for it)

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

I will have to say the Original Mario Bros. For Consoles

For PC. I probably finished the campain for Diablo II like 10 times.

Rigth now: Skyrim, man that consumes alot of my time

first game i played and loved was Streets of rage 2 on the megadrive  completed it many times :)

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

GTA: SA on PS2. I played that when I was 4 because my mum didn't know what it was like :P

bregsit

Spoiler

PC specs: i7 4770s, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2x8GB, cheap Crucial RAM), Crucial BX500 480GB , 2x WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Windows 7

Laptop Specs: i5 5350U, Intel HD something, 8GB (probably DDR3 idk), 128GB Samsung(?) SSD, MacOS whatever the newest one is

CLAW THen half life

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

Dark Souls.

Had me addicted to it for ages, can't even touch any other game without shaming them because they all suck compared to this game :P

Call of Duty: Finest Hour

call-of-duty-1-xboxcall-of-duty--finest-\

CoD before the games became garbage ridden multiplayer quickscoping session type games...

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

I'm stuck between Zombies Ate My Neighbors for the SNES or Age of Mythology for PC.

PC Gaming? Age of Empires: Rise of Rome

Console Gaming? Metal Gear Solid on the PS1.

Tetris...?

Diablo 2: LoD, worms armageddon, panzer general, commander keen, and wizards and warriors

that was my childhood

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

skyrim the elder scrolls and this on an shittie ps3 and in spite of that that it was only on the ps3 it was awesome. Now look at the pc version of skyrim and install some ENB's :D Epicness

Mortal combat 3 ultimate sega

My PC Specs is:
i7 3930k @ 4.1ghz, 16gb 2133mhz rams running at around 2000mhz, 256gb ocz agillity3 ssd x2 raid 0 stripe 128kb, EVGA GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SLI, ocz 1250w psu, asus p9x79deluxe motherboard, Cooler H100i
Windows 8 x64 PRO