New Build for gaming and normal web browsing

Budget (including currency): Rm4800 and below

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Csgo,Shadow of mordor, the witcher, some photoshop

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Overall can u guys help me have a look at my to be build and help me change some parts here and there? like if I want to keep my budget lower than 4800 ringgit/1200 us dollars

All new parts,no peripherals are needed, just the pc build 

Intel Core I7f or i7kf
-Rm612 or rm712
Aorus B360 gaming 3
-Rm379
Kingston 8GB DDR4 2666Mhz Desktop (PC) Ram (KVR26N19S8/8)
-Rm 149×2=298 Cooler Master Case MB511 RGB Chassis (ATX, 7 Expansion Slots, USB 3.0 x2, USB 2.0 x2, Audio x1, )
'Rm289
 Cooler Master MasterAir Ma620P
Rm189

XPG SPECTRIX S40G RGB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive 512GB
-Rm 369 

Seagate Barracuda 3.5" 2TB Hub Drive (ST2000DM008,2TB of Capacity, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200RPM, 256MB Cache)
-Rm259
Cooler Master MWE Gold V2 650W PSU (650 Watts, 80 Plus Gold 100-240Vac, Protections OVP, OPP, SCP, UVP, OTP)
-Rm370(
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 AMP Extreme
Rm1799
 Masterfan Pro 120 rgb balance
2×55=Rm110 

Grand total:4674/4774

try using https://pcpartpicker.com/ to compile you list its easier to edit and for people to suggest alterations, don't forget to set it to your local currency

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

7 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

try using https://pcpartpicker.com/ to compile you list its easier to edit and for people to suggest alterations, don't forget to set it to your local currency

how much does this cost and pc part picker doesn't have my country in the selections

12 minutes ago, shadowstorm52 said:

how much does this cost and pc part picker doesn't have my country in the selections

thats fine you can use a curency converter.

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

I strongly encourage you to buy mint condition parts. Good buy and less cost. (but need extra caution, and take time to built your rig this way)

usually i ask advice my customer to built using used parts for CPU, GPU and RAM.

My source is local trusted PC enthusiast in PC Gaming Community, Hackintosh Malaysia community and Low Yatt Garage Sale and also my local network.

1 hour ago, adlipunt said:

I strongly encourage you to buy mint condition parts. Good buy and less cost. (but need extra caution, and take time to built your rig this way)

usually i ask advice my customer to built using used parts for CPU, GPU and RAM.

My source is local trusted PC enthusiast in PC Gaming Community, Hackintosh Malaysia community and Low Yatt Garage Sale and also my local network.

1 hour ago, adlipunt said:

Yeah I did check the prices on low yat net except the CPU coz I can get it second hand  but the main thing is should I stick with all this parts or change some or change to amd