best x570 mobo with ps/2 port?

i want an x570 mobo (under $400 USD) that has a ps/2 port. The only one I've seen is the Taichi which isn't even sold at Micro Center. Anyone know of any others? thank you

thanks :) the crosshair is nice but also not sold at Micro Center.. they have a very small selection of x570 mobos it seems. I'll check out the skinflint list. Would newegg be best as far as an online purchase goes? I've been buying my parts exclusively from micro center for like the past 15 years but I guess I could order it online if it comes to that

6 minutes ago, firedrop said:

thanks :) the crosshair is nice but also not sold at Micro Center.. they have a very small selection of x570 mobos it seems. I'll check out the skinflint list. Would newegg be best as far as an online purchase goes? I've been buying my parts exclusively from micro center for like the past 15 years but I guess I could order it online if it comes to that

Newegg is good but check price.sometimes they very high price

I went to micro centre website and looks like they have only 4 motherboard in stock and only mobo having PS/2 is as rock x570 pro4 which is a budget x570 mobo which I would not suggest 

If u really want PS/2 port get an adapter from amazon and get Asus x570 crosshair vii impact and get 

PS/2 to USB adapter 

https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-Keyboard-Converter-Adapter-110934/dp/B00IACID2C

Also, try and get one from a series that gets regular updates/fixes during its lifetime. I got one that had to have special features, from msi. And it is close to 3 years befind in bios patches.

i don't think those adapters work that great piney, it's still using USB which is what I don't want to use for my keyboard. I like the functionality of a ps/2 keyboard

Does ASRock make good drivers? never had one before :P I've always stuck with asus/msi

8 hours ago, firedrop said:

Does ASRock make good drivers? never had one before :P I've always stuck with asus/msi

Asrock has became better now in terms of bios updates(Amd )

All other drivers are published by the respective manufacturers

For eg 

For Amd chipset drivers will be published by and itself 

Audio drivers will be published by realtek

Lan drivers also published by realtek 

Etc

The drivers update depend on brand and not motherboard manufacturer 

And This is one of their  high end motherboard so don't worry 

Hope this clarify ur doubts