poked motherboard not too hard need some answers to calm me down

i just finished my build and i was screwing some screws onto the motherboard when the screwdriver slipped and poked it a bit, i am worried but my machine still turns on and works fine should i get a new motherboard or will the pc be ok

2 minutes ago, -WHIZ- said:

my machine still turns on and works

It's fine. Don't worry about it. 

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

You would have to scratch it very hard to damage it, you are fine. 

That’s satisfying to hear thank you so much

Oh ok I guess MOBO are bulletproof then thanks tho

Did you apologize? That's the important part.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

It's takes a lot of force to damage a motherboards coating. The main worry is scratching any of the transmission lines on a MOBO. But it takes a bit more force than a poke. 

I dropped a screw driver on a motherboard years ago and it was a really old one. Probably mid 90's and this was the mid 2000's. Anyway it hit something hard enough to damage one of the lines on the board and it wouldn't work anymore. 

I must have poked my motherboard in my PC now plenty of times while installing a graphics card and it still works. Of course it was poked along the outer edge.