Case Suggestions that fit a 312 x 140 x 40 mm GPU

School Appropriate
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
13 hours ago, School Appropriate said:

Currently I am using the Antec Lanboy air and it is not big enough.

Size doesnt matter, it's how you efficiently utilize the space inside.

The Fractal Design Define R6 and Define 7 are cases that can support both that long GPU and a lot of hard drives simultaneously, while being smaller than your current case. (Also comes in white for that modernized 1995 look ;))

Hello fellow Linolians I have a really large graphics card, its the the MSI 1070ti Duke 312 x 140 x 40 mm in size, and sweet mother of nutmeg it is very long and too long for my current biggo case. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for extra large cases that can accommodate such a large package and also has a lot of drive bays because I have 7-8 drives hooked up at once, but also looks nice. I don't care about RBG, but I don't want like a white plastic case that looks like it was made in 1995.

Please hep.

13 hours ago, School Appropriate said:

The Fractal Design Define R6 and Define 7 are cases that can support both that long GPU and a lot of hard drives simultaneously, while being smaller than your current case. (Also comes in white for that modernized 1995 look ;))

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Thank you, when I looked into fractal designs i found they had a case that came in XL size, so it had the ability to store 8 SSD/HHD and 3 5.25 inch, plus enough size for my long GPU.