IS MY PC PARTS GOOD TOGETHER?

Hello there, i wanna know if my setup parts are good together and will work as well? or really can you suggest a setup for me with -2070 super OC and -core i7-9700k of course i wanna OC it , and for the price under 1550$ or 1600$ i am really pure :( XD "THANKS"

For $80 you can get a significantly better cooler, that H60 will struggle with that i7 if you ever overclock. Also,.is there a particular need for Intel? If not, you can save quite a lot of money with Ryzen and upgrade your graphics quite a bit.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Looks fine but can I perhaps persuade to go amd?

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

For 4 dollars less you can get 

It has less storage but otherwise it's better in every way. 

Edit: the 3900x can be replaced with the 3700x to save some money and get your 2tb of storage

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

For $80 you can get a significantly better cooler, that H60 will struggle with that i7 if you ever overclock. Also,.is there a particular need for Intel? If not, you can save quite a lot of money with Ryzen and upgrade your graphics quite a bit.

really i need it for gaming i guess Intel is better for gaming ,isn't it ,also thanks for replaying 

2 hours ago, Gundar said:

For 4 dollars less you can get 

It has less storage but otherwise it's better in every way. 

Edit: the 3900x can be replaced with the 3700x to save some money and get your 2tb of storage

wow really i need it for gaming and in your list you missed case price but your list looks better even for gaming , maybe i will be changing my mind , thank you a lot ❤️ . 

IF YOU CAME HERE TO KNOW THAT I NEED WHAT I WRITE IN THE TOP , YES I STILL NEED IT.

35 minutes ago, xdrRanya said:

really i need it for gaming i guess Intel is better for gaming ,isn't it ,also thanks for replaying 

Intel is barely ahead of AMD, but in terms of pure performance, a Ryzen CPU with a better graphics card will always get better frames.

Are you buying in the United States?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Intel is barely ahead of AMD, but in terms of pure performance, a Ryzen CPU with a better graphics card will always get better frames.

Are you buying in the United States?

i am not in US i am in pure Iraq , it is some company have to ship this from US to Iraq and it costs over 200$ so why i need under 1600$, all the things which i need can be purchased in Iraq i mean on my city but they put much more money than the real price :( 

4 minutes ago, xdrRanya said:

i am not in US i am in pure Iraq , it is some company have to ship this from US to Iraq and it costs over 200$ so why i need under 1600$, all the things which i need can be purchased in Iraq i mean on my city but they put much more money than the real price :( 

in that case, try this out:

Lots of money off the CPU cost and you get to put it all into the graphics card. Also, Ryzen CPUs are cooler than Intel CPUs most of the time, I think Iraq is a hot place so I hope that is an advantage for you.

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

in that case, try this out:

Lots of money off the CPU cost and you get to put it all into the graphics card. Also, Ryzen CPUs are cooler than Intel CPUs most of the time, I think Iraq is a hot place so I hope that is an advantage for you.

yeah it is right thanks a lot really i appreciate it.