Topics section - add button to switch between recent and recent topics without replies.

aDoomGuy

If we have a button in the topics section with perhaps a drop down menu to switch between recent topics and recent topics that don't have any replies. It would be easy to see threads that have no reply but may still need assistance across the boards. I thought it may be nice to have anyway.

You mean side panel? Or Activity feeds? It would be nice option (among with few others) to have in activity feeds to allow better customization. The sidepanel... Is that really needed? It only shows 10 most recent made threads, and polling site when they get replies might not be optimal. And since they are really recent only, what about those which were posted when you were sleeping? They aren't recent, but still might not have replies. So having such option in sidepanel doesn't seem very useful. But having option to select based replies on activity feeds would be better.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes 'twas the side panel I was referring to. Not really needed per say but nice to have, I thought.

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

what about those which were posted when you were sleeping? They aren't recent

I do not know what is defined as recent in the forum code, nor do I know how many threads are erected during a lets say 10 hour period. It would be nice to have some kind of easy to access feature to see unanswered threads however.

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

having option to select based replies on activity feeds would be better.

Maybe this yes.

1 minute ago, aDoomGuy said:

I do not know what is defined as recent in the forum code, nor do I know how many threads are erected during a lets say 10 hour period. It would be nice to have some kind of easy to access feature to see unanswered threads however.

10 Recent are literally 10 latest posted threads. Thats about 1h worth of topics (rough estimate). For last 10h, 30+ new threads across whole forum. Based on what Activity feed shows. Just getting option to filter just topics with that would be nice addition.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would love for the activity feeds to be customisable enough for this, and the data does exist in the database that would make it possible, but the architecture doesn't make it possible to do that or to add extensions that would allow it. It's not going to happen I'm afraid.

HTTP/2 203