Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karan_gorania

Motherboard not starting only blink blue light pls help me i have tried by removing all component

@OP, you need to put that motherboard on some cardboard of something man. is it just laying on tile? carpet? wtf? 

put the motherboard on cardboard, get us some more light. make sure your PSU 24Pin and 4+4 Pins for CPU power are plugged in. reseat your RAM and try again. you should only need MoBo, PSU, CPU, and RAM to get the thing to "start" even if you don't push video. 

Posted · Original PosterOP
46 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

@OP, you need to put that motherboard on some cardboard of something man. is it just laying on tile? carpet? wtf? 

put the motherboard on cardboard, get us some more light. make sure your PSU 24Pin and 4+4 Pins for CPU power are plugged in. reseat your RAM and try again. you should only need MoBo, PSU, CPU, and RAM to get the thing to "start" even if you don't push video. 

Oky broo

1 minute ago, Karan_gorania said:

Oky broo

you've edit the original post and only replied okay twice. was this a forum shitpost? i'm confused. 

Hi,

The video isn't working for me so sorry if this is answered in it.

Is this a pre-built system or have you built it youself? Have you checked the CPU/CPU Socket for any bent pins? Have you tried stripping the system down to bear bones (removed all the RAM, etc.) and tried booting the system with one component added at a time (i.e. add a stick of RAM --> test boot --> differant stick of RAM --> Etc.)?

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, GuardEzio said:

Hi,

The video isn't working for me so sorry if this is answered in it.

Is this a pre-built system or have you built it youself? Have you checked the CPU/CPU Socket for any bent pins? Have you tried stripping the system down to bear bones (removed all the RAM, etc.) and tried booting the system with one component added at a time (i.e. add a stick of RAM --> test boot --> differant stick of RAM --> Etc.)?

I have built 

Yes there is no any bent 

Hi,

If the socket is fine and you've test booted from bare bones and with one RAM module at a time (I'm guessing you've also tried a CMOS reset?) my guess would be the motherboards faulty. If the board is new, it should still be under warrenty - I'd recomend you send it back for a refund or a replacement.