Htc One And Samsung Galaxy S4 Crash Test

shahvts

very interesting

sgs4

htc one

Very interesting! I live in Scotland and picked up the HTC one 2 weeks ago. So glad I did, it is an unbelievable phone. Thanks for posting this though!

Moved to mobile.

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me. TouchWiz absolutely destroys the performance of any device it's installed on in my experience. It has to be one of the worst Custom UIs out there for stability and responsiveness.

I am fed up of my Galaxy Note 10.1 freezing all the time because of how buggy and slow TouchWiz is - it has a 1.4GHz quad core CPU and 2GB of RAM - it should not freeze when all I have open is Email and Gallery! :( The same goes for my Galaxy SII infact. It may not be the fastest device now, but it's very frustrating that it very frequently hangs or crashes because of TouchWiz.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Everytime I see people mad about Touch Wiz I feel sad... It shows that people have different tastes and experiences. My experience with Touch Wiz has been the best so far. I did not like my experience in Sense UI and iOS and Blackberry and Windows phone UI...

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5