Tiny new PC case!

Deuxez

Im looking to change my currenty case (fractal design core 1000) to something newer and possibly smaller. I want it to be quiet, or quieter than this one at least, good airflow, and of course small!

This is what i got and what needs to fit in the case:

XFX rs rx 480 4gb

Corsair cx500m

Asrock a320m-hdv r3.0 (m-atx board)

Ryzen 5 1600af stock cooler

1x SSD

1x HDD

My location is sweden and my budget is like 50 euro, give or take.

EDIT: should note that a side panel is optional, same goes for RGB. Some RGB in the front is ok, but not a full rainbow

cheapest cases for sweden PCPP:

https://se.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#t=7,6&sort=price&page=1

Are these prices relevant to you? If so, your choice is clear. One case is in your budget and it's fairly crappy.

What is your current problem with the Core 1000? It's very small, you can't really go smaller unless you get a mini ITX case, which is not possible for you without a new motherboard.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

What is your current problem with the Core 1000? It's very small, you can't really go smaller unless you get a mini ITX case, which is not possible for you without a new motherboard.

Its pretty loud, got no sound insolation at all. And is old overall. Looking for something to replace it with. Might go look on the used market for something cool/unique

1 minute ago, DankDeuxez said:

Its pretty loud, got no sound insolation at all. And is old overall. Looking for something to replace it with. Might go look on the used market for something cool/unique

You'll have to look on the used market for sure. Although, if you haven't invested in quiet fans and/or adjusted the fan curve, you may want to look there first. Might save you money and time.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

You'll have to look on the used market for sure. Although, if you haven't invested in quiet fans and/or adjusted the fan curve, you may want to look there first. Might save you money and time.

Nah ive set the fans to quiet mode in the bios. But Im pretty sure its the GPU thats making most of the noise, since it is a RS version and not the better GTR version. Dont really know how to fix that WITHOUT making it hotter.