Msi b450m pro-m2 ez debug led Dram problem

AaronG 21

Ok so starting off I wanna say this is my first ever build. Build wise it turned out very good until my recent problem. After everything was in place, I first turn on the pc, and all fans are on, and running, GPU and CPU fans aswell. Even the keyboard is on, but when I look at the monitor, I see that there is no post, and the dram ez debug led is on.

specs: the mobo (as the title says) it’s a msi b450m pro-m2

-ram 2666mhz ripjaws ddr4
-cpu it’s a ryzen 5 1600

-gpu msi Radeon rx480 4gb 

-psu it’s a 500w 

-128gb ssd 

-500gb hard drive

things that I have tried: I have tried changing the ram sticks, to each other slot, trying each one, and nothing happens. 

So right now I’m currently thinking on changing ram sticks, to a ddr4 3200mhz, bc on my previous post, someone told me that my motherboard doesn’t support those ram sticks speed, (if someone can correct me if I’m wrong would be awesome, bc I tried finding it in the Manual and specs of the pc and I couldn’t find it.) so I ordered ram sticks that are ddr4 3200mhz that come in Sunday and hopefully that fix it all. If in any cases that doesn’t happen, can anyone tell me what other motherboard I could buy? That supports all of those specs, thank you so much, for your time, and hoping that you can help me.