what to consider or best PSU for my build? this is my final build for my PC

Processor: Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max

GPU: RX 570 OC

RAM: Tforce Delta 3200mhz RGB (2x8GB)

Power Supp: ???

Memory (HDD): Western Digital 1tb  blue

Memory (SSD): Western Digital 450GB

where are you from and what is your budget?

2 hours ago, Cj Carlos Lising said:

I'm from Philippines. My budget is around $30 to $50 dollars

I would recommend an EVGA 100-W1-0600-K1 PSU, which is an 80 plus certified 600 watt PSU. Costs $44.99 at discount/sale price.

Front Zoom. EVGA - 600W ATX 12V/EPS 12V 80 Plus Power Supply - Black.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-600w-atx-12v-eps-12v-80-plus-power-supply-black/8511029.p?skuId=8511029

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

@Boomwebsearch You're recommending this ordnance-level PSU from a US store that doesn't worldwide delivery (which would cost like 100$ anyway) to a person from Philippines ?

@Cj Carlos Lising Give some links for your online stores, you're not gonna expect to have any meaningful recommendations until then.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

1 hour ago, Juular said:

@Cj Carlos Lising Give some links for your online stores, you're not gonna expect to have any meaningful recommendations until then.

lazada.ph is one of the big ones there. I believe they are a marketplace for other stores. $30 USD is about 1500 Philippines Pesos. $50 USD is about 2500 Pesos.

There's another popular store that starts with P but I can't remember what it's called.

Corsair CV450 is 2000 Peso's. https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/corsair-cv450-450watts-80-plus-bronze-certified-psu-corsair-cv-450-true-rated-power-supply-85-plus-bronze-psu-for-micro-atx-and-atx-casing-for-gaming-and-for-video-card-that-needs-8pin-and-6pin-connector-quiet-and-durable-cooling-fan-affordable-psu-i587000080-s1604536144.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.1.680960812Bu5Uz&search=1 

There was also a Cooler Master MWE White for 2000 Pesos which showed a picture of the full range version but the description was for the 230V only one. So who knows what you'll get 🤷‍♂️

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/coolermaster-masterwatt-450-watts-80-white-i586442789-s1602682784.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.17.5857146b13dUvz&search=

There's another one that shows the full range unit and is listed as full range as well.
https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/cooler-master-power-supply-mwe-450-white-v2-i584888435-s1598646536.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.3.3c3e146bzMnqkK&search=1

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 hours ago, Juular said:

@Boomwebsearch You're recommending this ordnance-level PSU from a US store that doesn't worldwide delivery (which would cost like 100$ anyway) to a person from Philippines ?

I would say that you would be able to find most items at online retailers such as Amazon, you may or may not have availability of certain models of products at local stores. Not all people have experience with the different items available in different markets, although there is a good chance that the item will be availiable for online purchase in your country.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

16 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

I would say that you would be able to find most items at online retailers such as Amazon, you may or may not have availability of certain models of products at local stores. Not all people have experience with the different items available in different markets, although there is a good chance that the item will be availiable for online purchase in your country.

I agree but this PSU is still a bad recommendation. Though not that bad as i thought, must've mistaken it for EVGA N1.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

12 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

Not all people have experience with the different items available in different markets, although there is a good chance that the item will be availiable for online purchase in your country.

its also a pretty poor unit. 

would you like a helpful resource for recommending and picking decent PSUs?

I consider Lazada to have decent prices, so you can use it. We have Lazada here as well in Indonesia. 

As for those three units the CV is the best one, out of the three. But it is not a good modern PSU. It is group regulated. I suggest that you should pay a bit more and get the System U9 or the CX series. 

You will likely have a system that will run for a long time, so don't skimp on the PSU.