Thank You Linus

rip123451200

(Sorry for the weird screen name my initials are RIP and I was 15 when I made this account haha) I never posted before and literally signed in maybe once or twice into this account but something really sucky has happened and I just wanted to let you know how you have changed my life. Unfortunately I lost my job and after a few weeks of unemployment I am starting to look into selling all of my gaming stuff which unfortunately includes my PC to save up for college. I started watching your videos back in 2013 and still remember the first video I watched it was the "Ultimate Christmas Special & Guide". I came across it because I just started to get into computers and was hoping to build a computer that Christmas. Unlucky for me I had to wait until my freshman year of high school to eventually build one as my mom finally gave me the go ahead and it was the happiest day of my life. Your videos have taught me so much and has brought so much joy and color into the tech world. So this is just a big thank you for all the years of smiles, knowledge, and making socks and sandals look so good. You are truly inspiring and wish you the best. Also this community is stellar you guys rock.  

im not good with words but thats a cool message to linus

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

fastest boot time, 6.5 seconds

On 4/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, rip123451200 said:

(Sorry for the weird screen name my initials are RIP and I was 15 when I made this account haha) I never posted before and literally signed in maybe once or twice into this account but something really sucky has happened and I just wanted to let you know how you have changed my life. Unfortunately I lost my job and after a few weeks of unemployment I am starting to look into selling all of my gaming stuff which unfortunately includes my PC to save up for college. I started watching your videos back in 2013 and still remember the first video I watched it was the "Ultimate Christmas Special & Guide". I came across it because I just started to get into computers and was hoping to build a computer that Christmas. Unlucky for me I had to wait until my freshman year of high school to eventually build one as my mom finally gave me the go ahead and it was the happiest day of my life. Your videos have taught me so much and has brought so much joy and color into the tech world. So this is just a big thank you for all the years of smiles, knowledge, and making socks and sandals look so good. You are truly inspiring and wish you the best. Also this community is stellar you guys rock.  

I will tag @LinusTech to this thread, so hopefully he reads it.

I have learnt a lot of new things about technology from LinusMediaGroup and would like to thank them for the great informative content that they make everyday!

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

1 minute ago, LinusTech said:

Hey thanks guys!

Always love to read stories liked :')

Than man and the legend! Keep up the good work. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

@LinusTech wow I was so not expecting you to read this. I have been working super hard to get back on my feet hopefully. I havent sold the PC just yet but I am getting ready to. Already dreaming about the next one. Hopefully it comes one day :(