Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NikitaSch

Is is worth buying a msi 1050 ti gaming?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have an i3 6100 with 8gb of ram and a gigabyte r7 360 oc graphics card.Since I don't have any money and my r7 360 is dying I want to buy a msi gtx 1050 ti gaming.Is it worth it?

3 minutes ago, NikitaSch said:

I have an i3 6100 with 8gb of ram and a gigabyte r7 360 oc graphics card.Since I don't have any money and my r7 360 is dying I want to buy a msi gtx 1050 ti gaming.Is it worth it?

Depends on the price, it is not a good card and it's already years old. Where are you gonna buy it from? From my local stores, you'd only save 5€ for a 1050Ti compared to a 1650/RX 580 etc which all do provide substantial better perfomance.

22 minutes ago, 3rrant said:

Depends on the price, it is not a good card and it's already years old. Where are you gonna buy it from? From my local stores, you'd only save 5€ for a 1050Ti compared to a 1650/RX 580 etc which all do provide substantial better perfomance.

I just checked an for me it's difference of 10€ between msi 1050ti gaming and a msi 1650 gaming but I don't know how much power does the 1650 takes? I have a 500w PSU which I bought with the case 5 years ago and don't know if the PSU can take the gtx 1650

8 hours ago, NikitaSch said:

I just checked an for me it's difference of 10€ between msi 1050ti gaming and a msi 1650 gaming but I don't know how much power does the 1650 takes? I have a 500w PSU which I bought with the case 5 years ago and don't know if the PSU can take the gtx 1650

Power wise they are almost the sale, i don't Think you'll have any problem. If you can find 580/590 you'll gain a much blogger boost in performance.

1 hour ago, 3rrant said:

Power wise they are almost the sale, i don't Think you'll have any problem. If you can find 580/590 you'll gain a much blogger boost in performance.

Thanks!