New Builder: Have to reinstall windows do to corrupt data. How to a safely back-up my steam/origin library?

So i juist finish my new PC build an have so problems with windows corrupted data. Doesn't even download windows updates and i'm having proxy errors browsing the internet. But so on, while I was building the PC i was gonna isntall an SSD and when it was installing it just woudn't boot. I tested as an external drive and it worked fine. So me being lazy i decided to install it to the hard drive directly. But now with the issues I have been having I wanna try and install the SSD again and Keep the library.(I've downloaded about 300 gigs of memory for the last 2 weeks and honestly i don't wanna download it all again) So with all that said, Does anyone have a solution for backing everything up and smoothly? I have had problems before backing up certain software linked to steam and other cloud based software. And any suggestion on how to properly install windows on an SSD would be nice, since it my first PC build. 

Back it all up to the steam/origin cloud. Things like mods and game settings won't be saved, but what level you are on, unlockments and game progress will be saved. 

Ya thanks for the response, but i wanna save the entire game. Like the 25.5 gigs of BF4 so i don't have to download it again. Or the 15 gigs of Bioshock infinite.

You can just copy the steamapps folder to another drive, and copy it bck when you need. It is quicker than going through the Steam UI and backing up each individual game.

try the crashplan free plan. It includes 30 days of online storage. So that way you can upload all of your data to their servers. Reinstall windows on your ssd, and then download it again. You should be able to do that within 30 days right ;) otherwise you can just buy the service for like another month... https://www.code42.com/store/

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

i had my hard drive crash but back up my game files on a external hard drive so i dont had to redownload them