Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kissie

New PC

Posted · Original PosterOP

So Hello there, I'm trying to build a pc but have no idea what is compatable with what, baisicly I'm total newb when It comes to this. I've had my current pc for 2 years and It was outdated back then so now It's pretty far behind anything reasonable, so I'm asking you guys to help me out here. My buget is 1200e i'm from serbia(3rd world yey) and yea, I was planing to use that rig for streaming >_>

Dude, use PCpartpicker... 
it will show you if something is incompatible

https://pcpartpicker.com/

and also allow you to keep track of what you are building along the lines of cost, have fun with it, but I am sure the community here will be able to help with any general questions you might have. 

ICT professional, Addicted to PC

6 minutes ago, kissie said:

So Hello there, I'm trying to build a pc but have no idea what is compatable with what, baisicly I'm total newb when It comes to this. I've had my current pc for 2 years and It was outdated back then so now It's pretty far behind anything reasonable, so I'm asking you guys to help me out here. My buget is 1200e i'm from serbia(3rd world yey) and yea, I was planing to use that rig for streaming >_>

heyy :)

is it 1200 euros or 1200 serbian dinars (I'm not sure if it's correct but it says its equivalent to 10 euros)?

Just now, ooof.u said:

heyy :)

is it 1200 euros or 1200 serbian dinars (I'm not sure if it's correct but it says its equivalent to 10 euros)?

1200euros

1 minute ago, kissie said:

1200euros

Do you atleast know what components to choose or are you absolutely new to this?

40 minutes ago, ooof.u said:

Do you atleast know what components to choose or are you absolutely new to this?

Complete newb. That's why I came here

3 hours ago, kissie said:

Complete newb. That's why I came here

oh ok sorry for the late reply

what do you think about this one? 

This motherboard doesn't have wi-fi, do you need it or are you only going to use ethernet?

9 minutes ago, ooof.u said:

oh ok sorry for the late reply

what do you think about this one? 

This motherboard doesn't have wi-fi, do you need it or are you only going to use ethernet?

I'm gonna be using ethernet, oh and I can use those 110$ that went to os on something else. I've bought 2xCopies of windows a while back when I decided to upgrade, one I'm using on this pc right now, and one is collecting dust somewhere in my room, so, could I add those 100$ to a video card or? Btw those specs are at least 100% better than ones I'm using right now, I have AMD RADEON R7 250 and I don't think they make those cards anymore xd

10 minutes ago, kissie said:

I'm gonna be using ethernet, oh and I can use those 110$ that went to os on something else. I've bought 2xCopies of windows a while back when I decided to upgrade, one I'm using on this pc right now, and one is collecting dust somewhere in my room, so, could I add those 100$ to a video card or? Btw those specs are at least 100% better than ones I'm using right now, I have AMD RADEON R7 250 and I don't think they make those cards anymore xd

You can use those 100$ to buy whatever is more important to you (storage, memory,etc), the 5700XT is an absolute beast right now for the price. If you want to upgrade it, try to see the price for the 2070 super

2 minutes ago, ooof.u said:

You can use those 100$ to buy whatever is more important to you (storage, memory,etc), the 5700XT is an absolute beast right now for the price. If you want to upgrade it, try to see the price for the 2070 super

Aight, thanks a bunch dude. Let's hope everything goes according to plan :)