Guys, why can't I access this website?

Some sort of issue with SSL/TLS.

They might be using an old version of it and never updated it. Any modern browser simply blocks the traffic.

3 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Some sort of issue with SSL/TLS.

They might be using an old version of it and never updated it. Any modern browser simply blocks the traffic.

Any idea how I can access the files?

7 minutes ago, Farishta Jayas said:

No clue.

I just played around with internet explorer to see if there was some way to deactivate TLS/SSL alltogether or to support older version, but couldn't find anything.

Edit: I mean there are options for TLS 1.0 and 1.1, but even if they're activated it won't load...

Yup, site's just dead.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

18 hours ago, Farishta Jayas said:

Only way to get things "fixed" is to email them. The email of person who created that part of the site is right on top of the page. From the looks of it, the person who had this on their public folder might not be student/employee and Princeton College has since then terminated their account. Why this page is still online is bit odd, but none of the other links work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv