HDD beeping after getting new monitor!?

Hello all!

Getting straight to the point, yesterday I got a new monitor an AOC G27Q2U (1440p 144hz) and as I was testing it out in Rainbow Six Siege, I noticed a beep coming from my pc. At first I assumed it was temp related but everything looked fine, so I carried on playing until the beeping got on my nerves and as I closed the game the beeping stopped, making me think it was GPU related but after running stress tests it didn't happen. I then loaded up OCCT and did what they call a PSU stress test which loads up the cpu and gpu to max and the beeping didn't happen. After that I proceeded to try and open a folder on my 4TB WD Blue drive which has a few games and back ups etc (siege is on a different ssd btw) and it said the file path was invalid, so I opened up partition manager and saw that it said the disk wasn't initialised so I restarted my pc and it was fine, all the files was there and crystal disk info & mark was great. Which made me confused. Early today I run a full WD diagnostic search which took over 7 hours but passed all fine, I've backed up what I've needed to as well and they went good with no problems (over 1tb). And with it sat idle for hours then hours of sleep the drive acted as normal too.

So at this point I'm super confused as to what the problem is, I booted siege up again and first game the beeping came back, this also happens in Forza Horizon 4 too, which is also on the same SSD as siege. Plus I changed the new monitors dp cable just to see if that was it but no. I've pointed the exact sound to the beep happens listening to yt videos to when the head is parked and not able to reach the platters. My next step tomorrow is to change out the sata cable and harness from the PSU (Corsair RM650x) and see if that works. 

Also other info, I did a clean install of windows 4 days ago and everything was fine until after I plugged in the new monitor in yesterday. The drive was also manufactured in Jan of 2017 so it's pretty new. 

If someone has knowledge that I'm missing that could help me narrow down this problem that'll be great, I also can provide any info if it helps!

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Ok guys a quick update, this morning I changed the sata harness and the sata cable and the issue took longer to happen but it did eventually set in, it also happened when I fully unplugged my new monitor too, so that's out of the question. Later I'll jump a spare psu and solely plug the hdd into that and see if the same happens as that'll tall me if it is the HDD or the PSU for some reason is on its way out! also I'll upload a video of it happening and when the game closes the drive acts normal again.

Edit: here is a video I recorded a couple of mins ago, it's not great but you can hear the beeping and windows explorer freezing up until I exit the game, then it loads the folder (I apologise for the odd cropping but I was in a rush to get it and got some personal info in the shot) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCxtpURDew4

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

UPDATE:

I found my old spare psu, it's jank af but should be fine to power one HDD. I did everything the same and the HDD still beeped. I guess the hard drive is on its way out or has a faulty PCB / internals? 

New update: Just to try every situation, I plugged in my old 2tb HDD just to see and it didn't suffer the same issue, then I took my 4tb out of the h200 and onto the box I had the 2tb resting on and it doesn't seem to be beeping at all so at this point could it be a short of some sort?

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |