Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xanthus1214

Change Epic Games store library location

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi everyone, i recently cloned my hard drive onto an ssd and now i need to show the stores where games are located. I got it to work for steam and oculus but i can not find a way to show Epic Games where the already downloaded games are. This is an issue because when i cloned my drive, the drive letter changed. Any help is appreciated! thank you!

31 minutes ago, Xanthus1214 said:

Hi everyone, i recently cloned my hard drive onto an ssd and now i need to show the stores where games are located. I got it to work for steam and oculus but i can not find a way to show Epic Games where the already downloaded games are. This is an issue because when i cloned my drive, the drive letter changed. Any help is appreciated! thank you!

I haven't done think in along time, but when I looked there was no easy way to do this. The only way I found was to have Epic start installing/download the games then close out Epic, Delete the game folder Epic created and Move the already downloaded game into the same location. Then Start Epic up again it should scan and find the files. Unfortunetly there is no way to do this in mass.