What is VDDP voltage?

I've tried to Google what exactly VDDP voltage is, and I don't really understand it from the descriptions.

Can someone help me understand what this voltage is? And more importantly, why is mine 0.0V?

CPUID-HWMonitor-VDDP_Voltage.jpg

VDDP voltage - voltage for the transistor that sets memory contents.
Limit: up to 1.1 V.

CLDO VDDP voltage - voltage for the DDR4 PHY on the SoC. The DDR4 PHY or physical-layer interface converts information from the memory controllers to a format the DDR4 memory modules can understand.
Somewhat counterintuitively, lowering VDDP can often be more beneficial for stability than raising CLDO_VDDP. Advanced overclockers should also know that altering CLDO VDDP can move or resolve memory holes. Small changes to VDDP can have a big effect, and VDDP cannot not be set to a value greater than VDIMM - 0.1 V (not to exceed 1.05 V). A cold reboot is required if you alter this voltage.
Limit: up to 1.0 V.

Techpowerup

I'm not 100% sure if I'm correct, but if someone could correct me. A transistor switches from 1 and 0, this is how the computer does arithmetic and communicates, so what this voltage is doing is to stabilise the transistor that sets the content of a memory address. So it's basically the voltage for the memory controller. But I don't know why yours is at 0 V.

34 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

But I don't know why yours is at 0 V.

Because the monitoring software is not doing it's job or setup properly for the platform/chipset to display this reading..... if any of the other ones are even accurate???

Maybe try HwInfo64 and see what readings you get?

hwi_624.exe

4 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Because the monitoring software is not doing it's job or setup properly for the platform/chipset to display this reading..... if any of the other ones are even accurate???

Maybe try HwInfo64 and see what readings you get?

hwi_624.exe 7.32 MB · 0 downloads

Yeah, I figured it wasn't reporting it correctly at all. And yeah, I did look at HWinfo at first, but there's no label for VDDP, so I wasn't sure which one I was supposed to look at.

HWiNFO64 v6.24-4120 Sensor Status 4_16_2020 3_58_37 PM.png

3 minutes ago, genghisquan said:

Yeah, I figured it wasn't reporting it correctly at all. And yeah, I did look at HWinfo at first, but there's no label for VDDP, so I wasn't sure which one I was supposed to look at.

VIN 4 and VIN 6 - Neither should ever go past 1.1v.