Motherboard issue

Cuvvvv

hello. i have a msi h87-g43 military class four. every time i turn it on i have a black screen. everything works and all parts were tested individually. Every time i plug a cable like hdmi or dvi into the motherboard it slows down the fans. But when i plug it into the gpu it still is full speed fans. Anything?

56 minutes ago, Cuvvvv said:

hello. i have a msi h87-g43 military class four. every time i turn it on i have a black screen. everything works and all parts were tested individually. Every time i plug a cable like hdmi or dvi into the motherboard it slows down the fans. But when i plug it into the gpu it still is full speed fans. Anything?

Hey,

Kinda looks like either a psu problem with powering the mobo or mobo itself. Is the system working at all (os, bios anything?) when put altogether or is it only powering on prebios and stuck ?

You wrote that all parts were tested individually ? All of them even mobo with different cpu/psu/ram/gpu ? 

Ryzen 5 3600 || Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2060 Super || B450A-PRO || G.SKILL Ripjaws 3200MHz CL15 2x8GB

i think it’s the mobo cuz i used all the other parts and they worked fine power goes to all the parts but nothing on screen not even bios or pre bios