Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gablov

RX 570 ROG With Very Very Bad Performance

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, gablov said:

Should I consider BIOS updating as a big matter now?

I don't think that'll help much. I assume your RAM is 1x 8GB and not 2x 4GB, is that right?

 

Can you open Windows Event Viewer, right click on Administrative Events in Custom Views and save it. Upload it somewhere or attach it if the size is not too big for this forum. 


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

I don't think that'll help much. I assume your RAM is 1x 8GB and not 2x 4GB, is that right?

 

Can you open Windows Event Viewer, right click on Administrative Events in Custom Views and save it. Upload it somewhere or attach it if the size is not too big for this forum. 

Takes me hours to save this file, so I'll give you the types, "DistributedCOM, Kernel-PnP, DeviceSetupManager" mostly these ones.

This FPS thing is just bugging me really hard.

God look at these FPS and mine are very very bad. But our system with these guy is nearly same. Our Gpu and CPU are the same why the hack I am having less FPS than him.

 

 

I tried one more benchmark with MSI Kombustor, selected 5200MB RAM but it only uses a little part of it? Maybe it is the cause of this problem?

vram.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gablov said:

Takes me hours to save this file, so I'll give you the types, "DistributedCOM, Kernel-PnP, DeviceSetupManager" mostly these ones.

This FPS thing is just bugging me really hard.

-snip-

God look at these FPS and mine are very very bad. But our system with these guy is nearly same. Our Gpu and CPU are the same why the hack I am having less FPS than him.

I tried one more benchmark with MSI Kombustor, selected 5200MB RAM but it only uses a little part of it? Maybe it is the cause of this problem?

-snip-

Literally took me 1sec to save mine. 

Can you download Cinebench R15 and run the benchmark? https://www.guru3d.com/files-get/cinebench-15-download,2.html

And download CDI to check your drive health. Standard Edition is enough. https://crystalmark.info/en/download/#CrystalDiskInfo


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, xAcid9 said:

Literally took me 1sec to save mine. 

Can you download Cinebench R15 and run the benchmark? https://www.guru3d.com/files-get/cinebench-15-download,2.html

And download CDI to check your drive health. Standard Edition is enough. https://crystalmark.info/en/download/#CrystalDiskInfo

I tried with superposition benchmark on 4K VRAM's are working perfectly fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gablov said:

I tried with superposition benchmark on 4K VRAM's are working perfectly fine.

That's for GPU, Cinebench is for CPU. I want you to run the CPU benchmark, not OpenGL benchmark.


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
13 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

That's for GPU, Cinebench is for CPU. I want you to run the CPU benchmark, not OpenGL benchmark.

I have 4C and 8T's but this cinebench took it as 2C/4T and gave me really bad score which is 252.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gablov said:

I have 4C and 8T's but this cinebench took it as 2C/4T and gave me really bad score which is 252.

lol? Can you open Msconfig and check this option?
image.png.517518524c276c3b80a0ccb82ea8f1f5.png

 

 

Also can you show your CPU Task Manager? Right click > Change Graph To Logical Processor.
image.png.816e2b0b005ab21be08c3c0f22eb992b.png


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
16 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

lol? Can you open Msconfig and check this option?
image.png.517518524c276c3b80a0ccb82ea8f1f5.png

 

 

Also can you show your CPU Task Manager? Right click > Change Graph To Logical Processor.
image.png.816e2b0b005ab21be08c3c0f22eb992b.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61a

That option is already checked and the performance window;

checked.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gablov said:

That option is already checked and the performance window

What you mean? Don't check it. 

 

Now reboot and go into your BIOS and check if you accidentally set your processor to 2c4t. Restore BIOS to default if possible.


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gablov said:

I did everything you said. Still the same, just 4 cores.

That's weird.

It look like this right?
image.png.f2eca6b81f54a12a8cddbd1f76d568b9.png

2 minutes ago, gablov said:

Maybe it's about the outdated BIOS?

You can try but even out of the box it should support 3770 properly though. My z77 use out of the box BIOS as well.


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
12 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

That's weird.

It look like this right?
image.png.f2eca6b81f54a12a8cddbd1f76d568b9.png

You can try but even out of the box it should support 3770 properly though. My z77 use out of the box BIOS as well.

That Intel Virtualization Tech option was disabled on my BIOS, I enabled it saved it restarted my PC and its still the same. I am checking that msconfig and core amount I am unchecking it, but when I restart the System its auto enabling itself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gablov said:

That Intel Virtualization Tech option was disabled on my BIOS, I enabled it saved it restarted my PC and its still the same. I am checking that msconfig and core amount I am unchecking it, but when I restart the System its auto enabling itself.

Uh.. try tick this when you change msconfig.

image.png.20a59e6b5c0f23e51e3729a848bb6c44.png

 

 

Or open elevated Cmd Prompt and type

bcdedit /deletevalue numproc

 


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
12 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Uh.. try tick this when you change msconfig.

image.png.20a59e6b5c0f23e51e3729a848bb6c44.png

 

 

Or open elevated Cmd Prompt and type


bcdedit /deletevalue numproc

 

I did it and it gave 2 times blue screen I am scared bro. Please help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gablov said:

I did it and it gave 2 times blue screen I am scared bro. Please help. 

Probably something wrong with your processor or mainboard. Maybe mounting pressure problem or some bent pin/s. 

 

Try create a new partition and do a fresh install on it, if windows automatically limit you to 2c4t then it's hardware related imo.


| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×