gablov

My PC Specs;

8 GB RAM Kingston 1600MHz DDR3.
RX570 ROG STRIX.
i7 3770.
Cooler Master Mwe 550W PSU
2TB HDD.
ASUS-P8Z77VLX motherboard.

I was using this system with GT 640 and a bad PSU(which is 350W).

Then I replaced GPU first, but I couldn't feel almost no difference. I thought maybe PSU was the cause of this problem. Then I replaced that too. But nothing changed. I just wanted to play recent games on low, even BF3 with medium settings 60+ FPS. But no BF3 very low settings gave me 40-80 on Caspian Border(Which is a big map). HitmanTM with 40 FPS on medium. BF5 online with 20-30FPS. I looked for the benchmark with my GPU+CPU combination, they can easily play APEX Legends, BF5 and much more games like these. Please help me, in my country these are not easy and cheap things to buy. Please try to help me, I will appreciate it.

(My motherboards BIOS version is not the latest one, not the latest but ok. I will try to update it tomorrow, but I don't think it's going to help.)

I haven't seen that this GPU had more than 100W TDP ingame.

I will try to answer any question you will ask.

index.jpg

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Actually there is not much you can do with that system. Obviously you would need a newer CPU and Motherboard to properly utilize a more powerful GPU. For modern games you want either a ryzen cpu or a core i5 Kaby Lake or better. 

I already know that but I absolutely have to have much more FPS even with this system. Bro I am talking about BF3 very low settings here...

I wonder if that PSU at 350 watts would be a culprit to your system.

I wouldn't run a discrete GPU on a power supply like that.. your GPU alone can pull upwards of 300 WATTs, that leaves 50 for the rest?  you're running 100% PSU utilization for sure, gonna burn that sucker out and when that happens it COULD take your entire system with it.  That's a huge risk.

With that said, you can likely google a similar config to see what others are getting for performance to compare to your system to see if you're really missing out on any FPS.

1 minute ago, _Kaurus said:

I wonder if that PSU at 350 watts would be a culprit to your system.

I wouldn't run a discrete GPU on a power supply like that.. your GPU alone can pull upwards of 300 WATTs, that leaves 50 for the rest?  you're running 100% PSU utilization for sure, gonna burn that sucker out and when that happens it COULD take your entire system with it.  That's a huge risk.

With that said, you can likely google a similar config to see what others are getting for performance to compare to your system to see if you're really missing out on any FPS.

I already looked for my GPU+CPU combination benchmarks. They take at least 40+ more FPS Than me with ULTRA.(I am playing every game in very low)

alright, so regardless for the performance you're getting and what other people are getting, your power supply is very small for a 300 watt GPU + System.  Personally, I buy power supply that is 2x the the power my system uses so that my PSU is not going crazy full power full fan.

I've never actually ran a weak power supply in a build before.  It's quite possible your system is doing what it can to power your GPU and the GPU is throttling to accommodate it's power allotment.  Hopefully someone who has that knowledge on that front pipes up.

Good luck, friend.

Thanks but I am using 550 Watt Cooler Master PSU now.

1 hour ago, gablov said:

I already know that but I absolutely have to have much more FPS even with this system. Bro I am talking about BF3 very low settings here...

Try use DDU to remove and then reinstall your graphic driver.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Try use DDU to remove and then reinstall your graphic driver.

I have already done it like twice.

8 minutes ago, gablov said:

I have already done it like twice.

Can you play games while GPU-Z running in the background, take screenshot of the Sensors tab after 5 mins of playing. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

2 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Can you play games while GPU-Z running in the background, take screenshot of the Sensors tab after 5 mins of playing. 

3 minutes or something.

tech.png

13 minutes ago, gablov said:

3 minutes or something.

-snip-

That look normal. What about idle?

3 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

That look normal. What about idle?

Everything seems normal.

23 minutes ago, gablov said:

Everything seems normal.

What game was that? How many FPS did you get?

2 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

What game was that? How many FPS did you get?

HitmanTM high around 40s.

12 minutes ago, gablov said:

HitmanTM high around 40s.

Which Hitman? DId you max out everything? 8xMSAA, etc. 

Can you run this code to show running task in an elevated PowerShell? 

get-process | get-item -erroraction silentlycontinue | format-table name, directory | clip

paste the output here inside a spoiler. 

4 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Which Hitman? DId you max out everything? 8xMSAA, etc. 

Can you run this code to show running task in an elevated PowerShell? 

get-process | get-item -erroraction silentlycontinue | format-table name, directory | clip

paste the output here inside a spoiler. 

Actually nothing came up and I realised that I wasn't playing on high, it was trilinear and bad texture quality just high shadows etc.

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\erogl> get-process | get-item -erroraction silentlycontinue | format-table name, directory | clip
PS C:\Users\erogl>

1 minute ago, gablov said:

Actually nothing came up and I realised that I wasn't playing on high, it was trilinear and bad texture quality just high shadows etc.

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\erogl> get-process | get-item -erroraction silentlycontinue | format-table name, directory | clip
PS C:\Users\erogl>

It's in the clipboard, just Ctrl+V. 

1 minute ago, xAcid9 said:

It's in the clipboard, just Ctrl+V. 

Spoiler

Name                      Directory                                                    
----                      ---------                                                    
ApplicationFrameHost.exe  C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
backgroundTaskHost.exe    C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
browser_broker.exe        C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
CompPkgSrv.exe            C:\Windows\System32                                          
conhost.exe               C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
DllHost.exe               C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
DllHost.exe               C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
explorer.exe              C:\Windows                                                   
firefox.exe               C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox                             
MicrosoftEdge.exe         C:\WINDOWS\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe  
MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe       C:\Windows\System32                                          
MicrosoftEdgeSH.exe       C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
Origin.exe                C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin                                
powershell.exe            C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0                   
QtWebEngineProcess.exe    C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin                                
Radeonsoftware.exe        C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext                             
RunDll32.exe              C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
rundll32.exe              C:\Windows\SysWOW64                                          
rundll32.exe              C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
RuntimeBroker.exe         C:\Windows\System32                                          
SearchUI.exe              C:\WINDOWS\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy
SecurityHealthSystray.exe C:\Windows\System32                                          
SettingSyncHost.exe       C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
ShellExperienceHost.exe   C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy      
sihost.exe                C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
smartscreen.exe           C:\Windows\System32                                          
svchost.exe               C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          
taskhostw.exe             C:\WINDOWS\system32                                          

Nothing out of the ordinary too.

Can you reset Radeon Settings to Factory and then run Unigine Valley in Extreme HD preset?

I remember a bugged out Relive causing performance drop in game because it was constantly recording nothing. 

Spoiler

DH003-10_0.png

https://benchmark.unigine.com/valley

3 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Nothing out of the ordinary too. Can you reset Radeon Settings to Factory and then run Unigine Valley in Extreme HD preset?.

Hide contents

DH003-10_0.png

https://benchmark.unigine.com/valley

I resetted radeon, my internet isn't good so I was downloading Superposition Benchmark, I will share its results on extreme.

Just now, gablov said:

I resetted radeon, my internet isn't good so I was downloading Superposition Benchmark, I will share its results on extreme.

Oh.. Superposition is good too, i want you to download Valley because it's only ~400mb.

Also check if there is other process/es that's utilizing your GPU other than the game. 
You can check in Task Manager. 

image.png.c0d1e934a04de1d309824eed3adfbc85.png

22 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Oh.. Superposition is good too, i want you to download Valley because it's only ~400mb.

Also check if there is other process/es that's utilizing your GPU other than the game. 
You can check in Task Manager. 

image.png.c0d1e934a04de1d309824eed3adfbc85.png

IN TEST IT SEES MY CARD AS RX570 BUT HERE IT SAYS RX 480

benchmark.PNG

33 minutes ago, gablov said:

IN TEST IT SEES MY CARD AS RX570 BUT HERE IT SAYS RX 480

-snip-

You can ignore that imo. Your score is on the lower side of 570 but that's not a big deal. Everything looks normal to me. I think your GPU is fine.  ._.