benq ex3203r 32 stuck at 1080p

UnknownLight

Hello there everyone i just got this fine monitor couple of days ago and i used the hdmi cable that was in the box and i saw it was set to 1080p with 120hz so i called the store and told them and they said use the other cable in the box and bam its 1080p still but its 144hz so good update right ? but now its still stuck on 1080p and my video card is rtx super 2080 trio and i have an i7 9700k thanks in advance boys and girls

9 minutes ago, UnknownLight said:

Hello there everyone i just got this fine monitor couple of days ago and i used the hdmi cable that was in the box and i saw it was set to 1080p with 120hz so i called the store and told them and they said use the other cable in the box and bam its 1080p still but its 144hz so good update right ? but now its still stuck on 1080p and my video card is rtx super 2080 trio and i have an i7 9700k thanks in advance boys and girls

You can try changing resolution from the Nvidia Control panel or just check theHDMI cable becaue HDMI 1.4 can output upto 60Hz on 1440p. Hope this is helpful. If your HDMI port is 1.4 rather than 2.0 you can't output more than 1440p 60Hz.

Maybe try the Nvidia control panel settings.

1 minute ago, vidyasager162 said:

You can try changing resolution from the Nvidia Control panel or just check theHDMI cable becaue HDMI 1.4 can output upto 60Hz on 1440p. Hope this is helpful. If your HDMI port is 1.4 rather than 2.0 you can't output more than 1440p 60Hz.

Maybe try the Nvidia control panel settings.

thanks alot for replying and taking the time to help and heres a small update 

well i checked the nvidia control panel and it dose show the highest rez is 1920.1080p native and the hz is 144

and all the cables i used come with the monitor box it self assuming it will give the full rez and thanks once again for your advice i will keep trying to fix this 

one small question i have an htc vive pro wireless dose the monitor rez effect the vive rez from the inside ? 

4 minutes ago, UnknownLight said:

thanks alot for replying and taking the time to help and heres a small update 

well i checked the nvidia control panel and it dose show the highest rez is 1920.1080p native and the hz is 144

and all the cables i used come with the monitor box it self assuming it will give the full rez and thanks once again for your advice i will keep trying to fix this 

one small question i have an htc vive pro wireless dose the monitor rez effect the vive rez from the inside ? 

No, It should'nt affect the VR headser's resolution as it is directly outputed from the CPU and not from the monitor

If USB-C, HDMI, or DP all cant get you pass 1080, then there might be a problem. Since it's only been couple of days, I'd say go ahead and get a replacement from the store you purchased it from or contact your reseller.