After I Update Windows 10 Pro

DangerRig

after i updated and i went to safe mode, my intel 4000 HD driver and i disable it so i my laptop can be activate again, if i enable it, the screen will have black screen. How i fix this problem ??? pls help

I am sorry you deactivated your display driver and now the screen went black? Just uninstall the driver all together and let windows do its thing and get the driver again. Also, removing a driver isn't going to activate windows. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

18 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

I am sorry you deactivated your display driver and now the screen went black? Just uninstall the driver all together and let windows do its thing and get the driver again. Also, removing a driver isn't going to activate windows. 

i already try it and the screen goes black again helpp!!!

If you reboot does the screen remain the same? Why are you trying to remove the driver kiddo?

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

4 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

If you reboot does the screen remain the same? Why are you trying to remove the driver kiddo?

because i have lookout for some information and i just duplicate the same way

the screen just black and i go to disable the intel 4000hd driver again

4 hours ago, DangerRig said:

because i have lookout for some information and i just duplicate the same way

What information and what was the intended outcome?

4 hours ago, DangerRig said:

the screen just black and i go to disable the intel 4000hd driver again

Stop disabling the driver.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Disabling the driver is going to keep making the screen go black. It will not help you in activating windows. Drivers have NOTHING to do with windows activation. What are you trying to do? What guide are you following? @DangerRig

image.png.dee507005f324defdec48744877fe4a6.png

3 hours ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

Disabling the driver is going to keep making the screen go black. It will not help you in activating windows. Drivers have NOTHING to do with windows activation. What are you trying to do? What guide are you following? @DangerRig

okay. but see this thing kinda work to make my laptop goes on without the driver on. How to finish this problem ?? T_T  I just searching the information in youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMKS3A_0aU

4 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

What information and what was the intended outcome?

Stop disabling the driver.

how can i use my driver then ??

We are not understanding what you are trying to do. Tell us what is it you are trying to do? What is your goal? 

Ah you have a black screen when windows is booting. Is that it? You power it up and it goes to a black screen?

32 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

We are not understanding what you are trying to do. Tell us what is it you are trying to do? What is your goal? 

Ah you have a black screen when windows is booting. Is that it? You power it up and it goes to a black screen?

17 hours ago, DangerRig said:

if i enable it, the screen will have black screen.

They're saying enabling intel 4000 HD causes the black screen

Why do you want to enable the driver anyways, DangerRig? It seems you have a dedicated gpu so you don't need the intel 4000 HD.

46 minutes ago, Syaoran said:

They're saying enabling intel 4000 HD causes the black screen

Why do you want to enable the driver anyways, DangerRig? It seems you have a dedicated gpu so you don't need the intel 4000 HD.

so it is not important ??

1 hour ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

yes that is right

Instead of disabiling the driver, have you tried just uninstalling it? If it keeps going to a black screen there could be other issues going on. One of them could just be windows is damaged. I have had to reinstall Windows due to this kind of issue in the past. Or it could be the machine has a bad board. 

21 hours ago, DangerRig said:

so it is not important ??

No, leave it the way it is.

If enabling intel 4000 HD = black screen, then stop doing it