Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pickles - Lord of the Jar

LTT - Corrupt a wish game!

Posted · Original PosterOP

So, this is pretty easy. 

Basically, the first person makes a wish, then the next person grants the wish, but with some kind of loophole. Then the second person makes their own wish, and the next person corrupts it, and so on.

Example:
Poster 1: "I wish for a taco!"
Poster 2: "Granted, but your mouth falls off so you can't eat it."
"I wish for a monkey to be my man-servant!"
Poster 3: "Granted, as a matter of fact, you get 20, but you are a tyrant as a master, and they start a monkey man-servant uprising and rebel against your harsh dictatorship."
"I wish for..."
And so on...

GO!

I wish for a monkey. 

Be sure to @Pickles - Lord of the Jar if you want me to see your reply!
For years I have lived in these crystal lands. My people were once plentiful. Many of those in my fiefdom revered me. However, one day a calamity hit. The fingers of the devil plucked us from our land, never to return. Now I am the sole heir to the throne. I am Pickles, Lord of the Brine, One of the Jar, Man of Preserves and Last of the Condiments. 

"Everyone is an expert in something. Never approach an interaction thinking someone is otherwise. Knowledge is acquired not earned. Always be humble and wise. Never look down on others for simply being ignorant within your realm of your expertise." ~ Unknown

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1070 Hybrid (2100c/2241m) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD | 4TB HDD 

The monkey believes that console gaming is superior to PC gaming.

Edit : Forgot the second part.

I wish for Linus to keep his quarantine beard.

My PC : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER | NZXT H710i | Corsair MP600 2 TB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB, WD Black 4 TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD | SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 750W | NZXT KRAKEN Z73 + 7 Corsair QL120/QL140 RGB Fans

Peripherals : Logitech G Pro Wireless, Logitech G513 Carbon (Linear Switches), Astro A50 Wireless Headset , LG 38GL950G-B 37.5" 3840x1600 175 Hz Monitor

Posted · Original PosterOP

Granted, however it has gained sentience and started a coup.

I wish I had more potatoes.

Be sure to @Pickles - Lord of the Jar if you want me to see your reply!
For years I have lived in these crystal lands. My people were once plentiful. Many of those in my fiefdom revered me. However, one day a calamity hit. The fingers of the devil plucked us from our land, never to return. Now I am the sole heir to the throne. I am Pickles, Lord of the Brine, One of the Jar, Man of Preserves and Last of the Condiments. 

"Everyone is an expert in something. Never approach an interaction thinking someone is otherwise. Knowledge is acquired not earned. Always be humble and wise. Never look down on others for simply being ignorant within your realm of your expertise." ~ Unknown

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1070 Hybrid (2100c/2241m) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD | 4TB HDD 

-= Locked =-

This topic exists.

Please utilize the search function when starting threads such as this, it is ok to necro this type of thread.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER