tv os problem

Hello fellow linus fans, i was redirected to this forum when i asked for help in the comment section of linus "This was fun... until it wasn't! - Giant 55" Screen Protector!" video were i asked if anyone knew what the problem was. you see i bought an 55 inch LG 4k tv last week and i can't get the smart tv or the general os part of the tv to work (but it dose work with hdmi cable to my pc!) anyone's help is appreciated, thanks picture of tv

Exact model would also be useful.  This can be used to search for simple issues online and find out (hopefully) which hardware is involved.

Right now this is smelling like a settings issue, GUIs on TVs are notoriously crap.  but could possibly be hardware

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

@Hakemon i belive jus tlike bomba said that it it is an os problem and the only thing i  need to do is to hard reset the tv but the thing is the orgiinal controller was gone when i bought it (retail) and u usualy use a same brand philips controller to start it or my phone but i can't acces settings or any options except like inputs and on off menu so it is impossble to reset it becuse i can't acces the reset menu and the only button on the tv is the on button it is also a hella work to get the right connection to tv and hdmi or like an chromecast due to the fact that i can't acces that menu. thx in advance for the help