Very quick question

NoahJamesTech

This is not really PC related but it is LTT and tech related. So I'm filming a church service to premier on YouTube in 4k on my S10+. How far can I zoom in for a 1080p result and should I do it in post or live? Thanks for the help.

8 minutes ago, juniorjames316 said:

This is not really PC related but it is LTT and tech related. So I'm filming a church service to premier on YouTube in 4k on my S10+. How far can I zoom in for a 1080p result and should I do it in post or live? Thanks for the help.

4K is 4 times 1080p. 

if you do it live the zoom will not effect the resolution. if you want 1080P it must be scaled down in post or you could crop out 75% of the image to get 1920x1080 pixels

what you actually want to accomplish is down-scaling the video. youtube may do this for you automatically, but if it allows you to upload in 4k you should, then it will downscale for the user when they try to watch it at different resolutions. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Just now, NZgamer said:

or.. ya know, change it to 1080p in the settings

oh yeah. do that! hey @OP do this.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.