Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Royal7Legion

display/program glitch

Posted · Original PosterOP

on certain programs I continue to get some wired glitching of some type i don't know how to explain it so i took a video. only happens in 2 programs thus far the valorant launcher and lenovo legion vantage software 

Looks like GPU drivers problem or GPU temp/power problem.

Did this start recently or is this new machine ? Any driver/windows updates before this started, any hardware changes etc ?

Ryzen 5 3600 || Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2060 Super || B450A-PRO || G.SKILL Ripjaws 3200MHz CL15 2x8GB

no changes that i can think of. I'm using a legion 740 laptop with rtx 2060. no problems during game play temps stay around 77-79 during MW/Warzone 

gpu driver update seems to have fixed the problem. I've had this issue for a while when using the the lenovo vantage program. Driver update in the passed didn't work till now.

1 hour ago, Royal7Legion said:

gpu driver update seems to have fixed the problem. I've had this issue for a while when using the the lenovo vantage program. Driver update in the passed didn't work till now.

So everything is ok now ?

Ryzen 5 3600 || Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2060 Super || B450A-PRO || G.SKILL Ripjaws 3200MHz CL15 2x8GB