FPS decreased after windows reinstall

I reinstalled windows to fix the audio driver issue and I also expected few performance gains but after doing Deus EX Mankind Divided benchmark (Because that's the only benchmark result I remember and I ran it multiple times in past) I saw 2-5 FPS drops, I did this benchmark multiple times and yet the results were the same. Should I worry about these single digits FPS drops?

I remember while I was installing windows I messed up boot priority because it was my first time installing windows so I had to force reset (Holding power button) multiple times, I did it probably 3-4 times. Is this the cause of less FPS? Does force reset damages hardware? Also once my PC booted it took almost a min or 2 to recognize my secondary drive where my games were stored which is also worrisome.

Here's Unigine Superposition benchmark just in case if anyone here has similar build like mine and can compare these results.

Annotation 2020-04-10 222852.png

Just now, NZgamer said:

Force reset does not damage hardware.

Did you remember to install all drivers?

Yes I did, actually i made an entire list of installed apps before reinstall

Did you install DirectX12? also you can change the power plan also change some setting in the graphics card drivers and go change some settings in registry files of windows

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ That's my post /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Who is that? \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

5 minutes ago, BrushyYT said:

Did you install DirectX12? also you can change the power plan also change some setting in the graphics card drivers and go change some settings in registry files of windows

No I just let steam download dx and netframe work drivers for me. I would love to add those tweaks to improve performance but I didn't did any of those tweaks in past so why was the performance better than it is now. There has to be reason for the performance drops.

4 minutes ago, Ishit Singh said:

No I just let steam download dx and netframe work drivers for me. I would love to add those tweaks to improve performance but I didn't did any of those tweaks in past so why was the performance better than it is now. There has to be reason for the performance drops.

You should dowloand it your self

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ That's my post /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Who is that? \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

5 minutes ago, BrushyYT said:

Sure I will! but I didn't installed those manually last time. Honestly I have no idea why my fps dropped and its not even random, my fps isn't even going higher or getting even close to the number it was before.

1 hour ago, BrushyYT said:

Even after installing dx drivers manually my fps is still the same...