Windows anti virus checks game for virus everyime i launch

So everytime i launch or quit pubg, i see that the Anti Malware Service executable services starts running, and it maxes out the cpu - Making the game extremely slow to launch....

Ive tried to add the folder and the exec files to the exeption list, it doesnt seem to help... Do you guys have any other suggestions? 

image.png.d68030d68e4cbb27a2be661c95f92eeb.png

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

Use a different antivirus. It’s a bit of trial and error as no antivirus is optimized for all system configurations. https://www.av-comparatives.org/tests/performance-test-october-2019/  

https://selabs.uk/download/consumers/epp/2019/oct-dec-2019-home.pdf

Edited by captain_to_fire

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Yeah windows AV sucks, good for basic protection but a bit too good in some instances.

So my journey began with F-Secure, later Norton than McAfee than TrendMicro then AVG then AVAST and now ESET. They reason for switching had always something to do with the makers adding useless bloatware that was bad for gaming. So far ESET has not disappointed me yet. I am now using it since summer of 2016. The interface is not intuitive but it get's the job done and pricing for their Internet security package is not so bad (yes, they don't have a free offer). Performance wise it had the lowest impact on gaming so far.