When will Zen 3 go on sale?

Apparently Zen 3 will be announced at Computex later this year (end of September) so when do you guys think they will start being sold? At the same time (since they've probably been delayed due to COVID-19) or sometime in October?

If the past is an indicator, it'll take time before they are available for sale after they are announced and even more time before they're widely available. Thanks to SARS-Cov-2 it's probably safe to assume even more delays... who knows if Computex isn't delayed/cancelled.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

April 2017 Zen

April 2018 Zen+

July 2019 Zen 2

Who wants to make a guess from the past launches? I think it still safe to assume towards the end of the year as I'm sure they'll want to get in on holiday season sales.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible