Syetem failure with Zenith Extreme Alpha maybe caused by drivers

I've reinstalled my 2970WX on my Zenith Extreme Alpha 'cause last time I didn't read the instructions and it got loose causing it not to post.

but the second day I finished this build the system starts to fail at random time after I use it. The Corsair iCue fails and the RGB turns rainbow puke. Whenever I hover my mouse over something there is no highlighting, I believe this is because the service for the highlighting has stopped working in the background. Some other stuff still work, I can click on some apps but not others. Some time later everything except the start menu fails. The shut down and reboot buttons can be clicked on but have no use. I can put it to sleep but only the monitor shuts and my phone charging from the back I/O stops, nothing else happens, the rgbs and fans still go as usual, and I can't wake it up.

Then I reinstalled my OS with a clear install, after I install the drivers, the same thing happens again, so I think it have something to do with drivers maybe?

Last time I had issues with my PC is caused by the Intel 9260 onboard, maybe this also has something to do with the motherboard's incompatibility?

BTW my pc always boot the second time after it turns of when booting for 4-5 seconds, if I have the ErP set to S4+S5 (which I have to 'cause I need the RGB of to put it in my bedroom), is this really some "ASUS feature"?

Uninstall iCue

Completely junk and I've isolated this program specifically as one that crashes my computer in a very similar manner to what you describe.

CPU || Ryzen 2700x @ 4.3ghz  Motherboard || ROG Strix B450F  RAM || 16GB TridentZ 3600 B-Die  GPU || ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti  Case || Thermaltake V71 RGB  Storage || Intel 760p 240GB + Intel 535 480GB SSD + 1TB WD 7200RPM HDD  PSU || Corsair HX850i  Cooling || Corsair H110i GTX  Keyboard || Corsair K70  Mouse || Logitech G502 Proteus  Sound || Bose Companion 5  Operating System || Windows 10 Pro

14 minutes ago, Purgent said:

Uninstall iCue

Completely junk and I've isolated this program specifically as one that crashes my computer in a very similar manner to what you describe.

Is this a recent problem 'cause I've been using it completely fine for half an year? Then what do I do with my rgb, they only go rainbow puke without iCue.

I kinda regret for buying Corsair products

Sometimes I can't even log into my system, it stucks at the loading screen after I enter my pc's password.

I've noticed another thing which is at the loading screen after the bios one (where there is only a mobo logo, and that spinning-loading thing, not the one for you to go into bios), after the spinning thing spins for a while, it stops for a sec or so, never happened before. So I'm thinking maybe there's a problem with the bios driver?

Sometimes I can't even log into my system, it stucks at the loading screen after I enter my pc's password.

I've noticed another thing which is at the loading screen after the bios one (where there is only a mobo logo, and that spinning-loading thing, not the one for you to go into bios), after the spinning thing spins for a while, it stops for a sec or so, never happened before. So I'm thinking maybe there's a problem with the bios driver?

On 4/10/2020 at 11:45 AM, Purgent said:

Uninstall iCue

I've uninstalled it but nothing changed.