Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vrehh

Extremely Capable PC Stuttering on games.

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

This may sound like the biggest troll but I ensure you it is not.

 

This has been going on for about 6 months now. To the point when a new release comes out I have to pray it doesnt give me issues.

 

Minecraft out of all games gives me stutters it will hit 5gb of ram usage and drop back down to 0% giving me a stutter.

 

Ive replaced almost every part in my pc in hopes of fixing issues with my computer.

Most VR games give me stutters also I even had to return my VR headset.

 

Ive tried virtually everything even took it to multiple stores and people to get my PC fixed only for it to come back saying there was nothing wrong with it, I've done about 6 Re-installs of windows and im just about ready to get give the fuck up. Ive overclocked and even that wont stop the stutters. 

 

Also csgo gives me stuttering

Specs :

Mobo : Maximus XI Hero

I9 9900k

 

ROG Strix 2080 super

 

32GB of Corsair vengeance

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vrehh

 

You can have the most capable PC money can buy and still have issues, because computers are pieces of shit. It will find an excuse to fuck up, especially with more intensive activities like gaming. Since you replaced every part, this is clearly not a hardware related issue. Is everything up to date like your operating system, bios, and GPU drivers? 


System Specs

  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    AMD RX 470
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

@BlackManINC

 

Before you sent this message I just did a clean install of my GPU drivers. I re installed the latest bios last week and updated windows yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, BlackManINC said:

@Vrehh

 

You can have the most capable PC money can buy and still have issues, because computers are pieces of shit. It will find an excuse to fuck up, especially with more intensive activities like gaming. Since you replaced every part, this is clearly not a hardware related issue. Is everything up to date like your operating system, bios, and GPU drivers? 

Check previous messahe

Link to post
Share on other sites

Full system specs?

Also fun thing but. Try plugging it in somewhere else in the house. People have had these issues with dirty power where the system is fine at someone else's house but messes up at the owners place if it came back all good. Or try it at a friends place after the corona outbreak ends. It sounds stupid but it's not the first time this has happened and not the last.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Full system specs?

Also fun thing but. Try plugging it in somewhere else in the house. People have had these issues with dirty power where the system is fine at someone else's house but messes up at the owners place if it came back all good. Or try it at a friends place after the corona outbreak ends. It sounds stupid but it's not the first time this has happened and not the last.

I really wish this was the case but a while back I played VR in my basement and also tried minecraft to see if it was a power issue. Still had the same problems. Also one time when I was getting my computer fixed I asked the guy to facetime me and he was getting the issues. 

 

Maximus XI Hero

 

I9 9900k

 

970 Pro SSD

 

32 GB of Vengeance Ram

 

2080 Super 

 

nzxt h100i case

 

Nzxt x52 (Good Thermals)

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vrehh said:

What should I be looking for in latencymon

hopefully whatever is causing the stuttering, it will literally light up in red.  You will know it when you see it

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vrehh

 

You can also enable either Fast Sync or G-Sync if you have a G-Sync monitor. 


System Specs

  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    AMD RX 470
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any other PCI extension cards plugged in? Sometimes they can f**** up the whole system if the drivers aren't working correctly even if it has nothing to do with the game for example a usb card.

 

Or your PC is just too fast... Windows is unpredictable sometimes...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vrehh said:

I really wish this was the case but a while back I played VR in my basement and also tried minecraft to see if it was a power issue. Still had the same problems. Also one time when I was getting my computer fixed I asked the guy to facetime me and he was getting the issues. 

 

Maximus XI Hero

 

I9 9900k

 

970 Pro SSD

 

32 GB of Vengeance Ram

 

2080 Super 

 

nzxt h100i case

 

Nzxt x52 (Good Thermals)

8 hours ago, Vrehh said:

This may sound like the biggest troll but I ensure you it is not.

 

This has been going on for about 6 months now. To the point when a new release comes out I have to pray it doesnt give me issues.

 

Minecraft out of all games gives me stutters it will hit 5gb of ram usage and drop back down to 0% giving me a stutter.

 

Ive replaced almost every part in my pc in hopes of fixing issues with my computer.

Most VR games give me stutters also I even had to return my VR headset.

 

Ive tried virtually everything even took it to multiple stores and people to get my PC fixed only for it to come back saying there was nothing wrong with it, I've done about 6 Re-installs of windows and im just about ready to get give the fuck up. Ive overclocked and even that wont stop the stutters. 

 

Also csgo gives me stuttering

Specs :

Mobo : Maximus XI Hero

I9 9900k

 

ROG Strix 2080 super

 

32GB of Corsair vengeance

 

 

What’s your power supply (full name and wattage)? I have the EXACT same issue in every game and I have upgraded everything except my power supply (low end Corsair vs650). Iv been seeing some ppl online upgrading their power supplies to a proper reliable brand with extra wattage to fix their issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, Nickk M said:

 

As ive said I upgraded EVERYTHING. So that includes my psu. 

 

Psu Corsair hxi 1000

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Newegg

×