Motherboard - fast boot?

I have to build PC that is ready to work immediately. So... question is simple: what's the fastest booting motherboard?

I'm familiar with the "old" Asrock motherboard: B75M Pro3-M, which total boot (from button press to desktop) to Windows 8.1 (kernel session hibernation was on) took about 8 seconds with Crucial M4 SSD and iGPU.

This was some time ago. Is it anything faster or similar to that time now?

My own X570 Aorus Elite takes more than 20 seconds to do that, regardless of the faster NVME SSD and much more faster CPU.

I know, comparison isn't fair, current rig has dedicated GPU and very different architecture.

As far as I can tell, boot time depends on the motherboard itself (platform + vendor implementation), CPU (well, speed), GPU (BIOS - GOP), network card (wireless takes ages!) and SSD (sometimes SATA could be faster than NVME due initialization duration, idk about Optane).

But at the end of the day, I'm pretty sure that any modern Intel could be so much faster than any AMD in this regard. I'm not taking OEMs and notebooks into account.

Could anyone share some thoughts about this topic?

if i remember correctly fast boot skips some of the pre checks that a system does when it it powering on.  i dont use it as i have found it to cause issues when booting.  As for your system taking so long to boot up im not too sure what that could be.  My system takes maybe 10 seconds but thats because i have two os's on it and i have to choose which one i wana boot to when i turn my pc on 

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Exactly, fast boot skips some checks and device drivers in order to boot. In most cases it's not a big deal, but helps in boot speed.

I'm not complaining about my build. I want to build another one, but with focus on boot speed.

I think that i5-9400 (iGPU) + Asrock B365M PRO4 (Intel LAN) + some NVME or optane could be fast to boot. But I don't know...

I don't use FastBoot because, my system boots up pretty quickly anyway, but it all but skips the screen with the option to get into my BIOS if its on. haha.