No clue whats causing this issue with my Alienware monitor

I tried troubleshooting with Dell and Alienware support. Unfortunately they were less than helpful. 

I recently purchased an Alienware AW3418DW and about a day or so later, I started encountering an odd issue. 

I am unsure as to what may be causing it. The only thing I could figure out is that it happens whenever a usb cable is connected to the monitor from the pc.

I have swapped all of the cables just now in hopes that that may be the issue.

I have attached a video of the issue. Can anyone assist me with troubleshooting?

Thanks!

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

try a different power outlet maybe. it looks like it lacks the wattage for a consistant image.

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

6 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

try a different power outlet maybe. it looks like it lacks the wattage for a consistant image.

Its currently connected to my UPS' surge protector outlets. Let me plug it directly into the wall and see if that changes anything. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

32 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

So I made two discoveries. Whenever I plug something into the front usb ports of the monitor, it triggers that behavior. The issue corrects itself after the front usb devices are unplugged and the display port cable is pulled. 

It occurs intermittently when devices are connected to the rear usb ports