Problem starting up computer

I have some problems starting my computer. When I press power button, I can hear HDD starting to spin. No fans or their LEDs turn on. Not even CPU fan. Gpu fan is on. No video comes out from the GPU, which means I can't go to bios and check things. The computer was working fine yesterday. Specs of my machine are as follows:

• Asus Z170-A
  • 16Gb kingston ram
  • amd radeon HD7770
  • Corsair CX430 psu from year 2013

My thoughts go first to blame the PSU, but also mtherboard could be at fault here. What do you think?

I had a similar problem but I had LEDs on, fans spinning but no video comes out of GPU.

The fix for my issue was that the motherboard had bent cpu socket pins (3) but successfully bent them back and displayed video on screen.

This may not be a fix for you, but in my case, this was my fix.

10 hours ago, mazaman said:

I have some problems starting my computer. When I press power button, I can hear HDD starting to spin. No fans or their LEDs turn on. Not even CPU fan. Gpu fan is on. No video comes out from the GPU, which means I can't go to bios and check things. The computer was working fine yesterday. Specs of my machine are as follows:

• Asus Z170-A
  • 16Gb kingston ram
  • amd radeon HD7770
  • Corsair CX430 psu from year 2013

My thoughts go first to blame the PSU, but also mtherboard could be at fault here. What do you think?

Check your CPU, Thermal paste might have reached the pins.
Or maybe your 430W PSU isnt enough.

Id also recommend checking the cables, try replacing them.

BOLD not ITALIC

3 minutes ago, Oliver oni said:

Check your CPU, Thermal paste might have reached the pins.
Or maybe your 430W PSU isnt enough.

He is fine with 400watt PSU.  I would reseat CPU and check and make sure of the cable connections and what not.

Intel 10980XE @ 4.6Ghz / Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master / Gigabyte WF RTX 2080 / Corsair Dominator RGB 64GB @ 3200 / Corsair AX1600i / Corsair H115i Pro RGB / Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition / AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / LG 55" C9 OLED 120hz / Logitech G Pro Wireless & G915 Wireless Linear & G935 Wireless / Scarlett 2i2 USB / KRK Rokits 10-3-1 Gen4 / Sennheiser HD 650 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk By BandLab / Corsair MP510 960GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial M4 500GB / LaCie External Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB

Got it to work again by reseating GPU. I'm about to get a new PSU and cables because just bought an used R9 280x. I have decided on seasonic focus GX-650. I know that good 550W PSU could power that gpu, but PSU is a long time investment and I want something more future-proof