GPU no signal. Case fans run, GPU fans do not. GPU status light on.

logwood

CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti XTREME Gaming 6GB GDDR5  PSU: CORSAIR HX750i  Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI KRAIT EDITION

Computer randomly went black screen no signal. Heard a lot of windows noises such as when you unplug things from computer. Reset computer and now no signal and GPU fans won't turn on. GPU status light is on but not the main windoforce logo. Tried 3 different slots on motherboard. Gpu turns on when I remove the pcie cables and displays the message that the pcie cables must be plugged in but that's the only signal I've gotten to go to the monitor. Swapped cables to different ports on psu with ones the gpu was running off of and everything else performs fine in those slots. Is this a graphics card issue probably? Any idea would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need anymore information. Thank you!

With the GPU connected, could you try plugging your monitor onto the motherboard's display outputs to see if there is signal from there?

Could you try disabling iGPU in the BIOS?

Does it not have signal throughout the many display outputs of the GPU?

You are sure the cable is fine? maybe try a different cable?

Try enabling multimonitor in the bios, (u might need to enable iGPU 1st) then connect your monitor to the motherboard see if you get a display,

then check Device Manager>Display Adapters to see if the GPU is listed over there

[H.A.N.D.] <^_^> - Have A Nice Day

Budget PC, my specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RX 580 8GB

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 2666MHz @3000MHz

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

SSD: Kingston A4000 NVMe 256GB

3 hours ago, Yosuru said:

With the GPU connected, could you try plugging your monitor onto the motherboard's display outputs to see if there is signal from there?

Could you try disabling iGPU in the BIOS?

Does it not have signal throughout the many display outputs of the GPU?

You are sure the cable is fine? maybe try a different cable?

Try enabling multimonitor in the bios, (u might need to enable iGPU 1st) then connect your monitor to the motherboard see if you get a display,

then check Device Manager>Display Adapters to see if the GPU is listed over there

Motherboard doesn't have display outputs. Tried all the outputs on the graphics card already no luck. The card lights up normally on boot and fans run which is not happening currently.