Will this PSU run this build?

ooof.u
Go to solution Solved by seon123,

You really don't need a 650W PSU. Check the prices for the System Power 9 400W, Pure Power 10/11 400W, Vengeance (any wattage) and CX450/M

I am having trouble finding a PSU for my new build because I am on a budget and for some reason here in europe PSUs seem to be REALLY expensive.

I found this PSU, It's the Nox Urano VX 650W 80+ Bronze, It seems to be around 45€ and taking into consideration that an EVGA 650W 80+ Bronze is around 70€ and I'm on a really bad budget (close to 700€), I would prefer that one. But, does it run this build?

Cpu- Ryzen 5 1600 AF

Gpu- MSI Geforce 1660 Super Gaming X

Motherboard- MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX

SSD- Crucial MX500 250 GB ( I also had trouble finding one fairly cheap, this one costs 50€ on amazon.de and was the cheapest that I found, if you guys know an SSD better than this one for the same price or a little higher, I would really appreciate it )

HDD- A random 1TB HDD, maybe 7200 RPM

RAM- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (2x8 GB) 3000 MHz or maybe 3200 MHz

Case- Still not sure, I'm trying to get the rest of the components ready to buy so I can think about the case (I still haven't bought anything).

Thank you! 😃

You really don't need a 650W PSU. Check the prices for the System Power 9 400W, Pure Power 10/11 400W, Vengeance (any wattage) and CX450/M

:)

3 minutes ago, seon123 said:

for some reason, the Nox one still seems to be less expensive than those ones, the KeepQuiet ones are really expensive and the Corsair ones are around the same price, should I keep the nox one or just buy the Corsair?

6 minutes ago, ooof.u said:

for some reason, the Nox one still seems to be less expensive than those ones, the KeepQuiet ones are really expensive and the Corsair ones are around the same price, should I keep the nox one or just buy the Corsair?

It costs less, and it's also a worse PSU than the ones I mentioned. Which Corsair model are you asking about?

:)

4 minutes ago, seon123 said:

It costs less, and it's also a worse PSU than the ones I mentioned. Which Corsair model are you asking about?

the CX450

2 hours ago, ooof.u said:

for some reason here in europe PSUs seem to be REALLY expensive.

Really?  You guys don't have the 25% "Trump tariff" that the U.S. is suffering.  

What European country are you in?  Sometimes Eastern EU has a lot harder time than Western EU.

Or is it just that you didn't know that good PSUs actually cost money?

4 hours ago, ooof.u said:

Nox Urano VX 650W 80+ Bronze, It seems to be around 45€

4 hours ago, ooof.u said:

for some reason, the Nox one still seems to be less expensive than those ones

It's garbage, that's the reason.

Very old group regulated design, cheap-ass capacitors.

It's really hard to recommend smth for you when we don't know where are you from and what's available to you. Give some links to local online stores. But you can probably get SilentiumPC Supremo L2\M2 or SAMA Armor \ Forza Gold (or Modecom Volcano Gold for that matter) for rather cheap, maybe also Segotep GP-G, not to mention be quiet! System Power 9 and Pure Power 10\11 (400W plus both).

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

6 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

Really?  You guys don't have the 25% "Trump tariff" that the U.S. is suffering.  

What European country are you in?  Sometimes Eastern EU has a lot harder time than Western EU.

Or is it just that you didn't know that good PSUs actually cost money?

I'm kind of a newbie on these things that's true and I do know that a good PSU costs good money but I just wanted a PSU that could run this build and also leave room for a few minor upgrades in the future

I'm from Portugal

4 hours ago, Juular said:

It's garbage, that's the reason.

Very old group regulated design, cheap-ass capacitors.

It's really hard to recommend smth for you when we don't know where are you from and what's available to you. Give some links to local online stores. But you can probably get SilentiumPC Supremo L2\M2 or SAMA Armor \ Forza Gold (or Modecom Volcano Gold for that matter) for rather cheap, maybe also Segotep GP-G, not to mention be quiet! System Power 9 and Pure Power 10\11 (400W plus both).

Yeah after a few research I've realised that it's thrash

I'm from Portugal and we only have a few stores that actually sell components, so it doesn't have a big variety and it's really hard to find the PSU you guys reccommend haha

I did find the Pure Power 11 (400w) in an online shop, I guess I'm going to buy that one then, it's 55€ so it's still under my budget.

Just one question, I'm thinking on upgrading the CPU, not now but maybe in the future, will the Pure Power 11 400w be enough? 

1 hour ago, ooof.u said:

I'm thinking on upgrading the CPU, not now but maybe in the future, will the Pure Power 11 400w be enough? 

For gaming - yes, pretty much any config would fit in 400W.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply