Computer from hell (Freezes, BSODs, Failure to boot)

XTankSlayerX

Hey folks! Long time no see!

I'm having issues with a computer my friend bought a few years ago. 

Specs are as follows: 

i73770K 

16GB of DDR3 (Cosair Vengence) 

AsRock Z77 Extreme 3

Corsair HX750 PSU

Radeon R9 380 (Not sure what brand, might be XFX) 

3 drives: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, ST4000DM004-2CV104, and a WDC WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0. (The ST has both it's 0A (spin retry count) and B8 (unkown) highlighted yellow in HD Tune 2.55.)

ISSUE 1: 

Computer refuses to boot up, it gets to the spinning circles when windows is loading and then it freezes. Holding the power button down for 5 seconds and then turning it back on seems to help it boot fine. 

ISSUE 2: Computer wont boot up due to a 0xc000000f Error, restarting the computer will work. 

ISSUE 3: Blue Screen during playing games (some include: Apex Legends, 7 Days To Die, Dying Light, Dead By Daylight) Haven't been able to recover a BSOD Dump, with error 0xc00000f and another one i can't remember/can't find a photo of, according to my friend it's mostly just the 0xc00000f that occurs, the other one hasn't happened for a while.   apparently this has never happened, never mind...

ISSUE 4: Computer locks up/freezes with a black primary display and the second display flashes different colours. Usually occurs during gaming, not light loads like web surfing. 

THINGS WE'VE TRIED: 

Windows reinstall

Switching out RAM, PSU, CPU, MOBO, GPU with known working parts from my old rig, same issue (of freezing at loading dots during boot)

Tried Switching the ports the SATA cables from the OS drive, along with the cables, no joy. 

Tried clean install of drivers 

Tried different ram slots

Tried one stick of RAM

Tried a different slot for the GPU

Not sure what else we've tried... 

Here's the last 250 events from the event viewer, not sure what to make of it.

Also included a performance report, which may be helpful.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LTUmQly3Vcrfp5A0RD2dBXl24EqNnmli/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if i missed something... It's been a long pain this computer....

Thank you!

Issue 1 and 2 sounds to me like an issue with boot drive / sata cable / or sata controller (motherboard).

Issue 4 sounds like a GPU / GPU driver issue

PC: Ryzen 5-3600 / MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus / 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600 / MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3x / Phanteks P400S / Gigabyte G34WQC 34" Curved Ultrawide

Laptop: Lenovo X230 / OS X 10.15 Hackintosh (OpenCore)

F@H ID: Paroxy777