Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mikealongo

Adobe Creative Cloud  disappearing

Forget about it, i just found the solution,

 

When I tried to unninstall ACC app the app doesnt unnisntal, but downloading the ACC app unnisntaler app (Wtf) i can unninstall it an install it again just fine!

 

https://helpx.adobe.com/es/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

 

Ty

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

 

Hi to everyone,

 

Today I was forced to update the ACC app, but when the update sinishes the ACC disappeared.

 

I tried the following (that I found in a Adobe forum) :

 

"1) Uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop Manager :

Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app

2) Delete following folders : ( If you don't see any folder skip that step )

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Application Manager

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Creative Cloud Folders

C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\ AAM UPDATER  and OOBE both ( App data & Program Data is hidden folder please see, Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 7, 8.x, 10, or Vista  )

C:\Program DATA \Adobe\ rename the file SL-STORE as SL-STORE_OLD"

 

But afte re installing the ACC app the installer jus "Finishes" but without installing the app.

 

When i go into the install directory I fiand a Creative Cloud exe but when i execute it (even as a administrator) nothing happens...

 

I also tryed to restart the computer...

 

Do yo guys know how can I solv it?


TY in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mikealongo said:

I also tryed to restart the computer...

 

Do yo guys know how can I solv it?

Here's a free to use tool that might be helpful, called Geek Uninstaller

 

https://geekuninstaller.com

 

When removing installed software with this tool it scrubs the registry and removed any related entries.

 

After which I would follow up with a Ccleaner clean and registry cleanup as well.

 

https://www.ccleaner.com

 

Then reboot the PC, reinstall the ACC app.


 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alexsolo said:

When removing installed software with this tool it scrubs the registry and removed any related entries.

 

After which I would follow up with a Ccleaner clean and registry cleanup as well.

That's really BAD advice!

Never use a register cleaner, it causes more harm than good!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
12 hours ago, Alexsolo said:

Here's a free to use tool that might be helpful, called Geek Uninstaller

 

https://geekuninstaller.com

 

When removing installed software with this tool it scrubs the registry and removed any related entries.

 

After which I would follow up with a Ccleaner clean and registry cleanup as well.

 

https://www.ccleaner.com

 

Then reboot the PC, reinstall the ACC app.

 

10 hours ago, Syaoran said:

That's really BAD advice!

Never use a register cleaner, it causes more harm than good!

I was in my way to do it till I saw your response xD

 

What should i do then?

 

I know that the have a application cleaning app (or whatever) but my main concern is if that this app deletes lightroom or another program such as photoshop audition...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×