advice on a aio

im running my 1700x on the coolermaster ml 120l and temps are perfectly fine at 3.9 ghz, i wouldnt get such an expensive aio

Well I would actually recommend the arctic liquid freezer II 360 https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/2PFKHx/arctic-liquid-freezer-ii-360-563-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-acfre00068a as it's better performing than the current selection of AIOs you have there. I have the 120mm version cooling my r5 2600 and at 3.9ghz all core it never exceeds 50C in gaming.

8 minutes ago, popcorn343 said:

i want an aio but not sure witch one would have better perforamce for a r5 2600 but i will use it with a i5 750 cose thats what i have atm
link to the aio's :https://au.pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/WwjJ7P,NQrmP6,QMCFf7,r6K2FT/

Not sure if this Enermax gonna have similar problems but for Threadripper version there is a lot of issues with the cooler (gunk etc) , Gamer Nexus had video about it. Just to be on the safe side I would stay away from it. 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

thats what im worried about to whats why im asking if anyome has on knows any problums with like leaking or pump going bad 

6 minutes ago, popcorn343 said:

thats what im worried about to whats why im asking if anyome has on knows any problums with like leaking or pump going bad 

Like I mentioned before, not 100% sure if this version will have same issues but check this

Also when replying try to tag or quote ppl

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

if i went if an air cooler thughts on the be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler

I HIGHLY rate the Arctic Liquid Freezer II, ive got the 280mm model and it keeps my 1600X under 70 degrees at 4.1ghz with 1.45 (the absolute limit of 1st gen zen for long term) it even kept it below 80 degrees during a 4.2ghz cinebench attempt at 1.55v I didnt check power draw at 1.55v but at 1.45 im pulling upwards of 130w

System ProjectLuX

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+

ASUS Prime X370-Pro

G.Skill 2x16GB Trident Z Neo 3600 C16

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm

Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass

Drives:

Boot Drive- Samsung 960 Evo 250GB

Games- Seagate Barracuda Compute 3TB (2016)

Audio: 

DAC: Schiit Modius

Headphone Amplifier: Schiit Asgard 3

Speaker Amplifier: Yamaha AS501 

Speakers: Dali Zensor 3

Subwoofer: Dali E12-F

Headphones: HifiMan Ananda & Sennheiser HD 558 

IEM: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

The 2600 is pretty easy to cool and all of them are overkill to the point where there'd be no practical difference in performance. 

I don't recommend spending so much on a cooler when the money could go towards a better cpu for an actual performance increase.

What case and ram are you using and why are you looking at these coolers in particular? 

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.