Has anyone heard of the case Antec NX800?

Hellfire_Helix

It's design is pretty much similar to the Cooler Master H500P Mesh however being priced so competitively, I doubt that the 200mm Fans on the front will have decent RPM and CFM.

What's your view on this Cabinet?

They wont be too bad and even if they are, with the money saved you could buy new ones from Amazon

Please tag me @Windows9 so I can see your reply

-Moved to Cases and Power Supllies-

8 minutes ago, Hellfire_Helix said:

It's design is pretty much similar to the Cooler Master H500P Mesh however being priced so competitively, I doubt that the 200mm Fans on the front will have decent RPM and CFM.

I dont know many 200mm sized fans that spin above 1000rpm, but their CFM ratings are almost always very good. It's the static pressure that's always very poor on these sized fans. 

The appropriate comparison would be to the Coolermaster Mastercase H500, not the H500P Mesh. There dont seem to be any current prices at least in the US right now, but lookign at PCP it was historiclly at $100, which is what the Mastercase H500 should theoretically cost (currently inflated due to import taxes) I'd probably only ever consider the NX800 if it were a decently lower price than the CM version. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

-Moved to Cases and Power Supllies-

I dont know many 200mm sized fans that spin above 1000rpm, but their CFM ratings are almost always very good. It's the static pressure that's always very poor on these sized fans. 

The appropriate comparison would be to the Coolermaster Mastercase H500, not the H500P Mesh. There dont seem to be any current prices at least in the US right now, but lookign at PCP it was historiclly at $100, which is what the Mastercase H500 should theoretically cost (currently inflated due to import taxes) I'd probably only ever consider the NX800 if it were a decently lower price than the CM version. 

How comparable do you think Antec NX800 is to the coolermaster H500?

1 minute ago, Hellfire_Helix said:

How comparable do you think Antec NX800 is to the coolermaster H500?

H500 appears to have better build quality, but thats about it. Airflow restrictions looks to be the same, so assuming the fans are of similar CFM, they'd likely preform identically. Cable management looks sightly better in the H500 but it's hard to determine how many tie down points the Antec case has without seeing the right side panel removed. It'd come down to personal aesthetic tastes and location pricing. The Antec might be cheaper in eastern countries, and more expensive in Western  countries (Specifically NA, as Antec doesnt have as big of a presence here)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25