How do i increase my GPU usage?

27 minutes ago, Triboal said:

I would do as others said which is try to use DDU and the install the right drivers for the GPU. Then use the Nvidia Control Panel to make sure the GPU is optimised for the games you want to play. It's also important to know at what resolution you're playing at - if you're at 1080p then yeah your CPU will take most of the workload but if you go 1440p or higher then the workload shifts way more to the GPU. That's an important factor too.

I’ve already went ahead with the clean install of windows but it’s not bad to clear it out I guess hahaha but during games like csgo, escape from tarkov and battlefront 2, it wasn’t using even half of the GPU so I will try that next time too 

edit - my monitor is 1920 x 1080 so I can’t get it up to 1440p sadly 

1 hour ago, Triboal said:

That's a fair point but also a useless one if you're not willing to contribute anything useful to the thread and just want to criticise.

I write my answer before, but it's very hard to help anyone when people jump into reinstalling system without proper diagnosed problem. What can I suggest then? To check event viewer or other logs if they're already deleted?

If I have broken TV, I don't ask for help if I already replaced it to new one. What is the point?

I can suggest to change power mode to Adaptive in NVidia control panel and install MSI Afterburner to check if clocks and temps are ok. And hoping that OP try that before start to reinstall system again.

One more - it seems almost impossible that CPU was used at almost maximum and GPU at such low level. Not that CPU. If you overclocked CPU, try to revert it to default. It's possible that with new GPU, processor utilization is higher and what you get is throttling caused by bad oc. Or even good oc on bad motherboard.

Low GPU usage>> less frames>> poor gaming experience. I hope CPU bottolnecking isn't a issue here as you have the latest core i7. You can try these:

1. Try some overclocking utilities like afterburner.

2. Try to push up the game's resolution to force the GPU(99% to 100%) to work more and it will release some pressure from the CPU(normal value ranges from 60% to 80% usage).

3. Check if all of the CPU cores are working simoultaneously or not.

4. Check the video driver/graphic card driver.

I hope these work for you.