Worth trying to sell any of these components or should I hand the rig down to my brother?

I've got my old desktop sitting in the attic because it "died" on me in September. Since been replaced by a laptop (with 16GB DDR4, i5-8265u, mx150, 256GB SSD). The laptop is somewhat adequate for playing various games I like but not even slightly good enough for games like FH3 and Star Citizen (lol 25fps in space). I plan to build a new desktop later in summer but getting the money for that is going to be hard.

Thought about maybe getting some of the money from selling old PC components if there's still any value in them, otherwise I might hand it down to my brother who just wants a rig that can run Minecraft and GTAv.

Components:

AMD Phenom ii x4 955 (quadcore, 3.2GHz). 

random Asus motherboard.

8GB DDR3 1333MHz (at least one stick is dodgy but I don't know which one)

Asus GTX 750TI

WD Blue 1TB HDD 7200rpm (5 years old, might also be the death problem)

2 Corsair AF120 fans, the old model without LEDs but fans are fans. 

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Led Turbo (practically new)

NZXT H230 silent case, black (ever heard of this model?)

Corsair CS450M 80+ Gold Semi-modular PSU.

Random component from the attic, I also have an Antec Minuet 350 case. It's in great condition too but 100% not saleable

I realise the components are worth dirt at this point, the chinese are selling the same CPU and mobo combo now. The ram is as good as dead and ought to be chucked. The 750ti is way out of date (might it score $20?). The HDD should probably be chucked or turned into an external drive. 

I'm more interested if any of the components in green can get anything, as far as I can tell the PSU is in great condition sans the dust covering the fan. The Hyper 212 is practically new as I got it earlier last year to fix a thermal throttling issue (thanks to whoever helped me appreciated it a lot at the time). The case is in "used condition". The interior is good, there is a DVD drive in one of the 5.25" bays and I've lost the cover for it if I were to take the drive out. 

If I get the money together for the new rig (£1000 as I need a new monitor as well, current one has only VGA and DVI input) then I would be able to reuse just the Hyper 212, the cooler doesn't actually fit into the current case with the side panel on. I would like to save £60 on the PSU but the current wish list contains R5-3600x and a 2060 (or Vega 56) with the estimate at 420W. 450W isn't enough headroom so I'm going with a 550W 80+ Gold unit. 

I suppose I could skip getting a new case but changing the cooler to something smaller than the stupidly tall Hyper 212 Led Trubo (the shroud on the fan is useless and adds the problematic height of 5mm, can't get it off)

Thanks.