I'm stuck at the dumbest section.....

Hi guys, I'm actually very new to the PC Building world, and now I'm planning to build a desktop. However, I'm stuck at one of the dumbest section, choosing case and I have stuck at it for like weeks. I wish that someone could save me as looking for a case that suits me by myself is a pain in a ass and I wish that you guys could help me. This is the factors my case needs:

Motherboard Compatibility :ATX

Side Panel Window :Yes

Max CPU Cooler Height Allowance :Over 150mm

Max GPU Length Allowance : Over 12.91" / 328.00 mm

Fan Options :

Front: 3x120mm

Top - 3x120mm/2x120mm/3x140mm

Rear: 1x120mm/1x140mm

Front Panel Window: Yes

PSU: ATX12V/ ATX

I really need some help from people, best if the case could be under $200SGD, but if it is more, just list the name of it and i will check their prices.

I have been researching for weeks and no results, I wish that some experience pc builders will help me out, Thank you. 

Your fan requirements with your budget are kinda restrictive, but I will try to give you some options to check out.

Thermaltake View 31 TG should be within your budget.

It's a decent case, front airflow is not the best (rarely anyway with glass) and sadly does not have a PSU shroud.

If you are ok with side vents instead of front ones, Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic (great case) or the very similar case that Phanteks recently launched under the Metallic Gear brand, the Neo Qube Black. These should be very close to your budget, maybe a bit more expensive.

My fav pick regardless of the budget would be the Fractal Design Define S2 Vision.

6 hours ago, cutelittlebabyboss said:

I really need some help from people, best if the case could be under $200SGD, but if it is more, just list the name of it and i will check their prices.

https://sg.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#X=0,20378&t=3

Good cases in this list include Phanteks P300A Mesh, Fractal Design Focus G, Cougar MX330-Air G, and the Thermaltake Core G21. None of them can support 3 fans at the top though, 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25