PS5 Controller First Look - PS Blog

sof006
On 4/9/2020 at 11:09 PM, SeraphicWings said:

Now that you think about it, majority of PS4 exclusives, including first party and third part studios, are mostly single player games

please sony release them on pc i will love you forever 

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

On 4/10/2020 at 3:55 AM, sof006 said:

Me to, Sony very heavy on the idea that single player games with strong stories is more important to them. I hope Sony never changes in that regard.

this

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

On 4/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, BRadjeff7 said:

While at first glance I prefer the design aesthetic of the PS4 controller over this potential new design, I am a function over form guy personally. So at this point I really don't want to pass an early judgement on it until I get it in hand. But at the end of the day, I feel that I will still prefer the feel of mouse and keyboard to any controller. 

Yeah but with a keyboard and mouse you're forced to sit at a desk. That kinda sucks. I move around a lot when I game and I love the freedom of a controller. 

On 4/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, kokakolia said:

Yeah but with a keyboard and mouse you're forced to sit at a desk. That kinda sucks. I move around a lot when I game and I love the freedom of a controller. 

I can understand that. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference. I've just always sat at a desk when gaming; even when playing on console (my PS4 is connected to a monitor).