Integrated graphics

vMatto
Go to solution Solved by Boomwebsearch,
59 minutes ago, vMatto said:

My dedicated Video card is an Rtx 2060

53 minutes ago, vMatto said:

I have an acer predator triton 500 btw

Okay, open Device Manager in Windows and disable the intel integrated graphics processor. Next, right click the driver for your RTX 2060 and click on properties followed by update. 

Now that our old graphics driver is disabled and we have the new one up to date, go to the Windows desktop, right click, and click on "NVIDIA Control Panel". Once Nvidia Control Panel is opened, select "Manage 3D Settings" which should be under "3D Settings" and then program settings to select the program that you want your system to use your Nvidia GPU for with using global auto select Nvidia GPU settings enabled.

For visuals and more information on how to do the second steps, go to this website:        https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/

Hello, I have a problem when I try to play fortnite, fortnite always switches to my integrated graphics, I have tried almost everything, even turning off the integrated graphics, but then fortnite almost can’t run. Does anyone know how to fix this?

4 minutes ago, vMatto said:

Hello, I have a problem when I try to play fortnite, fortnite always switches to my integrated graphics, I have tried almost everything, even turning off the integrated graphics, but then fortnite almost can’t run. Does anyone know how to fix this?

What is the graphics card/s which you are running in the computer which is having this issue (the dedicated video card/s)?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

41 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

What is the graphics card/s which you are running in the computer which is having this issue (the dedicated video card/s)?

59 minutes ago, vMatto said:

53 minutes ago, vMatto said:

Okay, open Device Manager in Windows and disable the intel integrated graphics processor. Next, right click the driver for your RTX 2060 and click on properties followed by update. 

Now that our old graphics driver is disabled and we have the new one up to date, go to the Windows desktop, right click, and click on "NVIDIA Control Panel". Once Nvidia Control Panel is opened, select "Manage 3D Settings" which should be under "3D Settings" and then program settings to select the program that you want your system to use your Nvidia GPU for with using global auto select Nvidia GPU settings enabled.

For visuals and more information on how to do the second steps, go to this website:        https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

When I disable my integraded graphics, my Nvidia panel says I don’t have a Nvidia connected to my display, but in task manager, my dedicated card is still there

image.jpg