BUILDING AMD PC ( WHAT MUST I KNOW?)

I'm building a PC for next year which is under 900 (not including monitor and operating system)

Anyone have recommendations on what I need to do? Do's and Don't while building this? also what do i do after the build in the BIOS and some other general knowledge.

I am a first time Builder

Just now, BinaryShadow said:

next year?

Yah, I'm confused, is this just a plan and then everything will be bought/built next year or what?

OP, If you aren't planning to buy/build now then wait and see what's available next year because a TON of new stuff will drop between now and then.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

8 minutes ago, ProdixyYT said:

I'm building a PC for next year

Ryzen 4000 will be out by then, and depending on when in the year you build, maybe Ryzen 5000.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Yah, I'm confused, is this just a plan and then everything will be bought/built next year or what?

OP, If you aren't planning to buy/build now then wait and see what's available next year because a TON of new stuff will drop between now and then.

okay i will wait, but just found this build to be a great deal. All of that for under 900$